Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you leave your

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 60 Replies
House every day? I'm a sahm but my kids are older. I love the days when I don't have to go anywhere. I have church in the am but past that I wouldn't have to leave again until Thursday to go grocery shopping.

Do you like days at home or would you go nuts?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hanab818
by ThePonds on Jun. 11, 2016 at 5:59 PM
I haven't left today. Dh has tomorrow and Monday off and the kids are out of school so chances are I'll be home for at least tomorrow to. I love having days where I don't leave.
sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:01 PM
I try to leave everyday. Mostly we go to the library or grocery.

Or walk to the park/splash pad.
DragonGirl319
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:02 PM
I work full time so I love days I can just hang out in the backyard...on the hammock...with a good book...and a glass of wine. Hopefully that happens tomorrow. I ran around doing errands today just do I could have a day home tomorrow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:03 PM
You sound lazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:03 PM
I like to plan one day a week where I don't have to go anywhere. I'm an introvert so that recharges me. But, otherwise I leave everyday for one reason or another.
catching_dreams
by fiesty on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:04 PM
Not every day
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:04 PM
I'm guessing your kids are younger? When mine were younger we would go to the park, library, pool, grocery, somewhere most days. Even a 15 minute trip. They'd get sleepy on the way home and take naps lol

Quoting sammichmaker: I try to leave everyday. Mostly we go to the library or grocery.

Pink.Sunshine
by Petty Princess on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:05 PM

pretty much

sammichmaker
by soup sandwich on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:06 PM
Yes, 4 and 7. Oh I miss naps! My oldest stopped and my youngest refused because older brother was up. Lol.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm guessing your kids are younger? When mine were younger we would go to the park, library, pool, grocery, somewhere most days. Even a 15 minute trip. They'd get sleepy on the way home and take naps lol

Quoting sammichmaker: I try to leave everyday. Mostly we go to the library or grocery.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 6:07 PM
Yes. My kids are young, I have two jobs and friends that I socialize with.
Even when I'm sick I leave the house to walk to the store or get some fresh air. I hate being indoors.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)