Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Updated - the cops just left he's a f***ing nut

Posted by Anonymous
  • 281 Replies
9 moms liked this

DH AND I BROKE UP, I did this to screw with him but also because I wanted the kitties and so did DD.

He's an asshole. He cheated on me and treated me like shit.

So she's been begging for a cat. Dh is highly allergic to pet hair. He told her no cat because it carries in on your clothes!

So my first part of my plan to get back at him is over. I took her to the shelter. She saw a 7 yr old cat she fell in love with and it is a Persian, and she fell in love with a 3 month old kitten, shorthair and she is grey and white. I let her get both.

Tonight I saw the kitten laying on the clothes I laid out for dd for dad's house tomorrow! Score!

After an hour, he brought dd back. His nose was running, his eyes were red, and he was scratching his face. He said
"Very funny now bring the cats back to the shelter." I laughed and reminded him all through our marriage I wanted cats and couldn't have them. I said we are no longer married and now I can have pets. He threw a fit saying we would see about that and he's calling his lawyer! I said go right ahead, I don't care they can't dictate that I can't have a cat or 2, (or 3). Here you can have 3 pets total legally. They can't stop me. He stormed out.

Update 2 

So my dd loves her pets. She said she was so happy to be dropped off at home early, because her dad was insisting taking her to his girlfriend's house, and she hates his girlfriend. She is the one he cheated on me with, and she said she hates it there. She told me today when they go over there, he and the girlfriend disappear into her room and expect her to sit at the tv with the girlfriend's 11 yr old son who makes her watch whatever he is watching, ignores her, etc. I had no clue they are doing that and will be having a talk with him. Tried his cell and he didn't pick up, and hasn't called back. Will update when I talk to him.

Update 3 - So my ex called back and I told him that dd is saying he was taking her to his girlfriend's house and that I know she is being left in the living room with the 11 yr old son while he and his girlfriend go into her room for "alone time" and told him it was unacceptable. He said he has every right to do what he wants, when he has her, and that she is "fine" and with an 11 yr old boy. I was like we will see what CPS says about it. I asked what his lawyer said about the cats. He said it is Sunday I will call him Monday. I said that holds no weight as his lawyer is his DAD and he can call his dad anytime. He got quiet. I said, haha I can keep the cats and your dad told you that, didn't he? He hung up on me.

Update 4 - I called CPS. DD has autism and she told me she is being left alone for 1 to 2 hours at a time on Sunday when he "visits" with her. He is supposed to have her for 4 hours. So if he is spending an hour to 2 having sex with he is only spending 2-3 hours with his child. Which is ridiculous. Considering he has 2 hours Tues - Friday (he picks her up from school at 3 and helps her with homework and feeds her dinner and she is home by 5), and Saturday he sees her for 4 hours. She said Saturday AND Sunday he has takes her to the girlfriend's and makes her sit on the couch and watch tv with that woman's son.

So CPS isn't too happy, and they are going to be investigating, as she IS special needs and she is being left for 1-2 hours. DD told me he also started berating her Sunday and said mom is going to get rid of those cats. You can't keep them. They will be put in a shelter and put to sleep. She is autistic and developmentally delayed and she didn't know what put to sleep meant and he told her the shelter will KILL THEM. Dd said she started crying and screaming and her dad said it hurts when they die, and they will die in pain. So CPS was definitly a warranted call.

I promised her no one will be taking her cats anywhere, and that no one will kill them, but she had nightmares last night about it. She was scared to go to school and leave them today because they might die and I had to promise her I will make sure no one hurts them. He doesn't live here, and he doesn't have a key (first thing I did when asshole moved out was have ALL the locks changed). And I have a home security system.

Hopefully CPS will be able to help us. They spoke to him briefly this morning but he was on his way to work and said he was going to work period and they won't tell me what was said only he was abrupt and wouldn't stop to talk to them.

He said "Take those cats and leave them at the shelter where the fucking fleabags belong".

I said no, and you better stop cursing at me or the conversation is over.

He said, When we got married I told you I was allergic to animals and you can't have them!

I said yes and we are no longer married so I can have them now.

He said whose fault is that?

I said what are you talking about?

He said whose fault is it we are divorced.

I said yours you cheated.

He said yeah but I was willing to fix stuff in our marriage and stay married.

He said I was willing to fix that. You still can't have pets.

I laughed and said Um apparentally I CAN have pets. You don't live with me, we aren't married anymore, I am a full grown woman. I have cats.

He said there is someone else isn't there!

I told him for like the billionth time NO THERE IS NOT.

He said if there isn't another man I would have forgiven his cheating.

I said, No.

he said again get rid of the fucking cats!

I said I told you if you cursed at me this conversation was OVER. And I hung up.

He is such a fucking douche.

The police just left my house. They have my ex in the back in handcuffs.

He showed up and broke my window with a rock. He was out there singing at the top of his lungs. Our song "Romeo and Juliet" by Dire Straits.

Anyway he was drunk I could tell just by peeking out the window. I called the cops. Meantime he finishes the song, goes to my door and starts screaming how he loves me, how his girlfriend is only good in bed otherwise he can't stand her, and if I would just get rid of the fucking cats we could get married again and be happy.

Dd woke up and was freaking so I'm trying to calm her. Dh suddenly yelling can he use the bathroom?

Cops show and he's peeing on my lawn.

He's fucking nuts.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Shell on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:26 PM
Hahahahaha! nice.
by on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:27 PM
Yassss queen!!!
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this
Wouldn't it be more fun to fuck someone?
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:27 PM
3 moms liked this
How mature of you, no you're not bitter at all...
by boxerdog lover on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM

That is awesome.  

by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:28 PM
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:29 PM

LMAO That's awesome. Thanks for the tip. If DH and I ever split up, I'm getting ds a lot of cats. DH is highly allergic

by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Bitter much?
by Anonymous 8 on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:29 PM
by Controversial on Jun. 11, 2016 at 11:31 PM
I think the cat stays while her dad goes to visit her dad.

Quoting Anonymous 5: Until he drowns it in a bucket.

Never use animals
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)