Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She called the cops! :/

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 35 Replies
Ugh! My family lives about an hour from me. My Mom and my sister are have a very dysfunctional relationship and pretty much ignore any attempts I make to contact them because my sister usually has my Mom babysitting while she runs off doing who knows what. Anyways, I have learned to not expect a response to my calls or texts for a few days. Well, they finally responded to my texts after two days. I was out doing some things and driving around so I didn't respond right away. When I did get to look at my phone about 1 1/2 hours later, there was a ton of calls and texts from them some of them threatening and aggressive that I better call them back...wtf? So, I get back to my apartment and the cops are in my apartment with the manager! My mom called the freaking cops! I explained to them I was fine and they left. Then I called my Mom back and asked why she did that and she screamed at me that I need to call her back when she calls that she was trying to get a hold of me for almost two hours, ugh. Then my sister got on the phone and screamed at me too. Wtf?! Ugh, they are insane! Okay, vent over!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Bump
702girly
by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:15 AM
They sound crazy to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:16 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Yeah, they are nuts and it's getting worse.

Quoting 702girly: They sound crazy to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Wow get off that crazy train lol
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope that you notified your landlord that this could possibly happen again and to call you first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM
My mother is the same way. If I don't respond to a text within a few minutes I get bombarded with messages asking what's wrong and why I'm it speaking to her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Bump
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)