Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so a weird thing happened

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

Yesterday my dh and i were on our way to dinner and this car behind us was driving crazy and then passed us and almost slammed into the car in front of us  . we proceeded to watch this guy drive like a crazy person and decided to call 911 after we saw him cut off 2 more cars and almost wipe out. Then i read this this morning . This was the guy that we called about !! I know because i saw the cop pull out and chase him! Would any of you call on this too?

http://www.waow.com/story/32681614/2016/08/03/1-injured-after-high-speed-chase-in-shawano-co

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
PinkButterfly66
by Diamond Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:36 AM

Yeah, I've called the cops on erratic drivers before.  I've also pulled out my phone and taken pictures of the license plate of tailgaters to report them.  Fortunately, they knew what they were doing and recognized I was going to report them so they pulled back instead of continuing to act like asshats. 

zombieskayer
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I would have called. We had a guy in our area ramming peoples cars on the highway and drove a few people off the road. The cops were too late though and from what I'm aware they never caught him. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:38 AM

Quoting zombieskayer:

I would have called. We had a guy in our area ramming peoples cars on the highway and drove a few people off the road. The cops were too late though and from what I'm aware they never caught him. 

this guy had to be hiding something if he fleed !! i bet it was drugs or drunk!

PurpleUnicorn_2
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:41 AM
We followed a driver in the rain one time because he was all over the road. We called 911 and followed him giving them directions and sure enough he crashed into a concrete drainage ditch. He climbed out of the car and walked drunkenly down the drainage ditch and disappeared. We tried to stop him but he ignored us. Rescue crews couldn't locate him. It was a brand new car with a brisket in the trunk. Never learned what happened. Lol.
AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:46 AM
A brisket?! I can't tell if that's what you meant to type or if it's some weird autocorrect!

Quoting PurpleUnicorn_2: We followed a driver in the rain one time because he was all over the road. We called 911 and followed him giving them directions and sure enough he crashed into a concrete drainage ditch. He climbed out of the car and walked drunkenly down the drainage ditch and disappeared. We tried to stop him but he ignored us. Rescue crews couldn't locate him. It was a brand new car with a brisket in the trunk. Never learned what happened. Lol.
PurpleUnicorn_2
by Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:47 AM
Yes a brisket. Like a big slab for a BBQ. LOL

Quoting AbbyWalsh: A brisket?! I can't tell if that's what you meant to type or if it's some weird autocorrect!

Quoting PurpleUnicorn_2: We followed a driver in the rain one time because he was all over the road. We called 911 and followed him giving them directions and sure enough he crashed into a concrete drainage ditch. He climbed out of the car and walked drunkenly down the drainage ditch and disappeared. We tried to stop him but he ignored us. Rescue crews couldn't locate him. It was a brand new car with a brisket in the trunk. Never learned what happened. Lol.
ame19
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:49 AM

A few weeks ago one of my friends seen a black truck drive all over the road. They weren't sure if they were falling a sleep, on drugs, drinking, etc. She had called twice and even started to record it when nothing was being done. About an 1 hr - 1 1/2 hours later... found the black truck crashed and the driver killed. Many people reported it but the police didn't come check it out. I don't know if they were busy or what..

AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 11:50 AM
That's hysterical!

Quoting PurpleUnicorn_2: Yes a brisket. Like a big slab for a BBQ. LOL

Quoting AbbyWalsh: A brisket?! I can't tell if that's what you meant to type or if it's some weird autocorrect!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)