Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Roomster is a scam!

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:40 PM
  • 0 Replies

I will never subscribe to roomster after what they did to me. I also read all the reviews for roomster and find it to be a scam. If anyone of you reading have had a bad experience because of roomster, please reply.

Here is what they did to me;

I made a craigslist add, looking for a roomate, one who works for roomster texted me to go on her profile. For some reason, at the time, i was unable to go there thru my facebook account. I said; to hell with it! I texted her back; If you are interested in the room for me, just call me back and we can talk. I cant access that site and dont want to deal with it.. She just kept persistantly harrassing me about how her add would be bumped up if i looked at her profile. I again told her, no. and then i left her a voice mail to just fuck off and die. lol.

She flagged my craigslist add so i could not edit it. the message read; 'flagged by roomster' I was furious. I reposted my roomate wanted add all over again. and after that, recieved 10 texts from roomster employees all over the east coast, with various phone numbers.

What they did to others;

I then after much headache, went to  the reviews of roomster.

They all said something bad for instance, one read; 'Roomster fraudulently took money out of my account after cancelling'. another read; Roomster has all these fake adds on craigslist leading you to their site and when you get there, theres all these hot men and women , all in their 20's positing adds and when you click on an add and reply, no one responds . yet another read. 'roomster said they would charge 5 dollars for a three day trial, after that, they billed me again for 29.99. I went to cancel and it was really difficult. dont get messed up with this organization. they are a scam. one guy said; "I never heard of roomster until they billed my credit card for 29.99" I had to close my account, they are a fraud.

by on Aug. 4, 2016 at 5:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)