Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I refuse to invite her anymore..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

Dh has a cousin. She never shows up for any events.  If she does...it is hours late.  We had a party for Dh.  She showed up an hour after the last guest left.  She told Dh she was bringing her two kids to dds party...never showed...we paid for her kids spots anyway.  She will even text in the morning and ask a question or whatever but still doesn't show,  

Last weekend we had a get together.  I didn't even tell her.  She heard about it from someone else and sent Dh a text calling me a bitch. 

Its S just so frustrating to invite someone who is so inconsiderate.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:26 PM
Ignore her and don't send her anymore invites. Her fault, and honestly she seems inconsiderate. So no loss there anyway.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:28 PM
Meh.
Live your life.
Momtogirls0823
by Platinum Member on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:29 PM
I don't blame you, that would be irritating. Why even say you're coming if you're not? She's being really inconsiderate, especially when you paid for her kids' spots and they didn't show. I wouldn't invite her, either.
mrsmom110
by NO on Aug. 4, 2016 at 6:29 PM
2 moms liked this

Your husb. should tell her that you just assumed with her numerous no shows and late arrivals that she wasn't interested in attending anything you did, so you just stopped sending out the invite.  If she chooses to be an immature, name-calling brat about it, then that only adds to her annoying personality anyway, and you're better off w/out her there. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)