Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

S/O Rough sex = Abuse? (Obviously a trigger)

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM
  • 81 Replies

Spin off of the  post where the waitress had bruises at work 

Many were saying that to be spanked/choked etc while having consensual sex is abuse.  If you believe this?  Why?

Just because someone likes something different than you, doesn't mean it's wrong.* 

*Unless it's illegal

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GKmoms18
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't. I enjoy that side of me, 50 shades is abusive
flibbertygibbet
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:03 AM
If both parties are willing participants it's not abuse is it?
Not MY personal cup of tea.
But if she's willing.....
I didn't catch the original post though
AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:05 AM

To summarize. 

Waitress had rough sex with her partner which caused bruising that was visible through her scantily clad work uniform. 

People are saying she is being abused by said partner. 

Quoting flibbertygibbet: If both parties are willing participants it's not abuse is it? Not MY personal cup of tea. But if she's willing..... I didn't catch the original post though

akemi875
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:05 AM
I love it. Some people aren't into it and that's ok, but I like being able to do whatever gets me off. I'm a bit more "extreme" than some but I don't see an issue with it. But we agreed no marks that can't be hidden for professional reasons. Winter is the best time for rough sex cuz turtlenecks :P
702girly
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:06 AM

Nope. If both parties consent then it's fine. I personally don't understand it but I'm not going to judge other people for what gets them off unless it's an actual crime. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:06 AM
1 mom liked this

As long as it is consensual it isn't abusive or wrong. It is just another way to slut shame women, which is a regular occurrence on here. 

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:07 AM

Plus it's cold so what better way to warm up and burn all the calories from drinking those holiday drinks 

Quoting akemi875: I love it. Some people aren't into it and that's ok, but I like being able to do whatever gets me off. I'm a bit more "extreme" than some but I don't see an issue with it. But we agreed no marks that can't be hidden for professional reasons. Winter is the best time for rough sex cuz turtlenecks :P

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:08 AM
It's not just consent it's knowing how far your partner is willing to go. Consent can be withdrawn at any point and if that happens then yes it can turn into rape or abuse.

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree.  And obviously not a day goes by without someone claiming that all people with penises are evil. 

Quoting Anonymous 1:

As long as it is consensual it isn't abusive or wrong. It is just another way to slut shame women, which is a regular occurrence on here. 

xiolxuo
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:09 AM
It's not abuse if it's consensual.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)