Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disrespectful Little Brats Today.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

Today I went to McDonald's in town, I went through the drive through but then my Dd (4) had to use the restroom and she couldn't wait the drive back home so I just went and parked to take her inside to use the rest room.

I pulled up a space away from a truck, got out to get my dd out of the car seat and there were 2 young boys (about 8/9 and 11/12) and once I stepped out of my vehicle they started yelling. 

"Hey fatty!"  "Hey fat person!" "Fatty!" ect and ect. 

They repeated this over and over while I got my daughter out of her car seat and up until I walked through the door. 

*Yes I am slightly heavy but not crazy fat!*

And they continued their insults while I waked my dd back to the car, put her in the car seat and walked around to get in my driver seat.

As I was backing out, their dad came out of the restaurant, I had half a mind to stop and roll down my window to let him know what kind of shitty children he was raising.

But I didn't, and I didn't say anything to the kids either, I just ignored them. 

My Dd asked me why the boys were yelling at us, I just told her to never mind them.

....That was my kind of day today....

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:40 AM

BUMP!

MBMBRN
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:44 AM

Pity them. They're being raised to think that is appropriate, and one day it'll bite them on the ass, hard. They also have no real parental supervision (clearly) and are bored if they're paying that much attention and devoting that kind of time to others.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:44 AM

I don't care if some of you might say that well I am fat and ect. But my Dd would NEVER be allowed to call someone names, I would never allow her to do that either, or teach her that it was ok.

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 6, 2016 at 2:49 AM
I can't stand ill-mannered, nasty children. But by the same token, I feel sorry for them. Their shitty upbringing can't be fun.

You did all you really could do and that was to ignore them.
illogicalkat
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:06 AM
Telling their father wouldn't have done anything but make you mad. Who do you think taught them it's ok to do that?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)