• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH did coke at his company party

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 255 Replies

They went out for work drinks to celebrate the end of the financial year. He wanted me to go but I woke up this morning with horrible food poisoning and I just couldnt. I guess it is a good thing because he just let me know he did coke with all of his coworkers while he was there. 

I just cant believe that would be something he would do in the first place let alone with all of his coworkers. I didnt ever know what seemed like normal people at a normal company would all be so quick to jump to doing drugs

I am not even sure what to do about it. I dont like the idea of him doing drugs like that but at the end of the day he is a grown adult and doesnt go around doing this a lot.

We are going to have a nice long talk in the morning 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MBMBRN
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:13 AM
11 moms liked this

I would be calling a divorce lawyer. Anyone who thinks doing hard drugs, at ANY time, is acceptable isn't someone I want to remain married to.

Maiden6910
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Yikes.

I don't even know what I would do in your shoes. Good luck with that conversation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:13 AM
1 mom liked this

Well my husband would be sleeping outside if he pulled that shit. Is he the manager or something. A boss. He should be fired. WTF. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:14 AM

He is training to take over the position of one of the high level managers. All of the high level managers were doing it even the owner of the company. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Well my husband would be sleeping outside if he pulled that shit. Is he the manager or something. A boss. He should be fired. WTF. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:16 AM
That would be the end of our marriage. Dh wouldn't do that though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:16 AM
3 moms liked this
I find this very hard to believe.
All of it .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:17 AM

I dont think we will get divorced over it but I didnt think he would do that either. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: That would be the end of our marriage. Dh wouldn't do that though.

Bettywooptiedoo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:17 AM
4 moms liked this
Oh brother. Leave it alone.
Basherte
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:18 AM
2 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous 1:

He is training to take over the position of one of the high level managers. All of the high level managers were doing it even the owner of the company. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Doing that to be part of the "big boys" or to "fit in" isn't appropriate. At least it isn't for my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:19 AM

I agree. I think that is why he did it but that doesnt make it okay 

Quoting Basherte:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Doing that to be part of the "big boys" or to "fit in" isn't appropriate. At least it isn't for my husband.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)