Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It boils my blood that....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 165 Replies
18 moms liked this

People are outraged by criminals getting shoot when they do something against the law.

I don't care what race you are, but if you steal a car and run from the cops you don't have any rights anymore. You're guilty. End of story.

Same goes from if your family member steals a car or anything else and run. He/she is guilty they don't have any rights. DON'T go on the news talking stupid shit like he/she needs justice because of getting shot dead. That person stole from another person. They broke the law. That person has no rights.

Point of this post is DON'T do stupid shit thinking that your not going to get away with it. OR defend someone that was guilty.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree.
ReedusStalker
by 11-15/3-27 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this

I agree.  I don't think they should be shot on screen but I won't defend someone who breaks the law

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM
6 moms liked this

That poor horse did nothing to you! Why are you beating it to death? 

Bettywooptiedoo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:46 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't associate with criminals, problem solved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:47 AM
2 moms liked this
While I would love to keep race out of this. The reality is only one race does what you are complaining about.
Denecia
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:47 AM
9 moms liked this
I am sorry but if you steal you don't deserve to die. Now if someone has a weapon and is using it with the intention to harm or kill then I get taking them out. But why should someone die because they stole and ran?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:48 AM
5 moms liked this

If the person is legit doing something wrong, I have no issue with it. The behavioral therapist who was laying on the ground with his hands in the air while trying to comfort his autistic patient? THAT was fucked up and wrong.

Bettywooptiedoo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:49 AM
Is it really that far fetched that a robber has a gun? Think...you can do it!

Quoting Denecia: I am sorry but if you steal you don't deserve to die. Now if someone has a weapon and is using it with the intention to harm or kill then I get taking them out. But why should someone die because they stole and ran?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:50 AM
6 moms liked this

Actually that's not true at all. The news only hypes up on race over the other. In reality is making hate stronger. All races break the law, not just one.

Quoting Anonymous 4: While I would love to keep race out of this. The reality is only one race does what you are complaining about.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:51 AM
1 mom liked this
Actually my comment is true but not worth arguing over. Sorry

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Actually that's not true at all. The news only hypes up on race over the other. In reality is making hate stronger. All races break the law, not just one.

Quoting Anonymous 4: While I would love to keep race out of this. The reality is only one race does what you are complaining about.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)