• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I only wanted to share my life.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 48 Replies
So thank you for the kind words that the few of you gave to me.
I wasn't trying to start trouble with the administration here.

RIP my sweet Nona.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:06 AM

Seriously, these women are insane and you just can't please people anymore. You used a term that was used lovingly by children (maybe not adults but that's not the point in this post) and the woman probably adored you.

I think the crappy people are the ones that came in and extremely disrespected this lady by talking about your dad "rubbing up on her". I can only imagine what this lady would think being spoken about like that. 

Pieces of crap on CafeMom!! Screaming about racism yet making yourself trash does NOTHING for the cause. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:08 AM
Lol! You sure are committed. I guess Nona forgot to teach you social graces. Or you just didn't take to learnin.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Blank state. Clearly missed something.
Spam72
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:09 AM
I missed something exciting
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:10 AM
What are you talking about?
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Huh???????

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:13 AM
Thank you so much. You know it was a little hurtful to read but I tried to maintain my dignity. I'm not understanding why I was reprimanded when I wasn't the one being disgusting but I digress. I'm just glad that I posted anonymously under my daughter's urging. I'll just continuing to read and respond vs post.

God bless! Have a good day.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Seriously, these women are insane and you just can't please people anymore. You used a term that was used lovingly by children (maybe not adults but that's not the point in this post) and the woman probably adored you.

I think the crappy people are the ones that came in and extremely disrespected this lady by talking about your dad "rubbing up on her". I can only imagine what this lady would think being spoken about like that. 

Pieces of crap on CafeMom!! Screaming about racism yet making yourself trash does NOTHING for the cause. 

awelling
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:15 AM
Sorry you had a bad experience here. I rarely post because of all the crazy responses.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:15 AM

Ignore them. Somehow people assume that ignoring the past will rid the world of racism. It's ignorance at best!!!

Quoting Anonymous 1: Thank you so much. You know it was a little hurtful to read but I tried to maintain my dignity. I'm not understanding why I was reprimanded when I wasn't the one being disgusting but I digress. I'm just glad that I posted anonymously under my daughter's urging. I'll just continuing to read and respond vs post. God bless! Have a good day.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Hanab818
by ThePonds on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:16 AM
1 mom liked this
Soooo I apparently missed something.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)