Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't want to be lonely, I'm not looking forward to moving.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
So summer is almost over which means I have to move to my other house where I am not allowed to have guests. I move there to go to school. I can't move because the other homes are all rented out and I must stay within a certain radius. I like my landlady but I am so far away from family and friends=( The house gets lonely and it's just me in my room, all the time. I just feel lonely at that house and I don't know what to do.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:22 AM

Do you have roommates?

And what about your children?

And why no guests?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:25 AM
I have a 70 year old roommate who is always locked in his room and has a wife with alzhiemers but doesn't live there and my five year old. No guests because the landlady has trust issues. It's just me alone in that big house all the stinkin time. Land lady would know if I had guests because she pops in from time to time and the roommate would tell her, I know he would.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Do you have roommates?

And why no guests?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:28 AM
So your five year old lives there?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this

Then that's illegal. Fight it if you want- or move somewhere else. Whatever. I wouldn't stay in a place where I was unhappy. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have a 70 year old roommate who is always locked in his room and has a wife with alzhiemers but doesn't live there and my five year old. No guests because the landlady has trust issues.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Do you have roommates?

And why no guests?

admsj5
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:29 AM
That is insane. It can't be legal that you aren't allowed to have company.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:31 AM
So why can't you go meet friends somewhere else or go to their house to visit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:34 AM
It's illegal?? It was never on the Co tract but before I moved I she said she didn't want a bunch of people coming over. To me that's different so I said OK. Now it's no guests at all. She tricked me. I can't imagine telling g the police this, who would I tell this to?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Then that's illegal. Fight it if you want- or move somewhere else. Whatever. I wouldn't stay in a place where I was unhappy. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have a 70 year old roommate who is always locked in his room and has a wife with alzhiemers but doesn't live there and my five year old. No guests because the landlady has trust issues.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Do you have roommates?

And why no guests?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:35 AM
I do sometimes. Maybe I'm just a lonely person I need friends and family around a lot more than what I'm used to.

Quoting Anonymous 4: So why can't you go meet friends somewhere else or go to their house to visit?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:35 AM

This

Quoting Anonymous 4: So why can't you go meet friends somewhere else or go to their house to visit?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:36 AM

That's not legal. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)