Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It just makes me so angry!!! (vent.. bad language)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies

SIL... Oh how i wish I can just push her off the edge of a deep crevasse and be done with her.

Quick back story: SIL is a druggie, control freak, psycho who lost her kid because she cant keep off the drugs, thief, liar and loud obnoxious toxic person. I ended up getting cps involved in my life when "some one" reported that she was watching my kids... shes not even allowed in my house let alone near my kids.. What ever, they lodged and investigation that they are in the process of closing, but its currently still open.

OK. SIL has a job where she is making $45 an hour. She has money. I on the other hand am just barely scraping by on $42k a year supporting a family of 4.

SIL got in so many accidents from driving high she got her license revoked. We live in the same town.. about 30 minutes walking distance.

OK.. So last night SIL calls me and her brother begging that she has to come live with us for 2 months because shes about to lose her job because she broke up with her boyfriend and lost her ride. How, with us living 15 blocks from each other, does that make her any closer to her job when she still has to take the train and a cab to get there. I am literally a 2 min bus ride closer.. thats it.

She says she has $500 to give us and she needs to stay with us to save up for a car.. mind you that she has no license to drive.

We both said HELL FUCKING NO

You still get high, I have zero space, you have broken into our house twice, the whole cps thing in my life is because of you.. and now you want to live with me... Fuck outta here with that shit.

Go take your $500 and get a rented room in the town closer to your job and save money there. Its not like you dont have money. You make more than me and have no one but yourself to support. Or go ask your other  sister .. oh wait she said NO because who the fuck would say yes...

Ugh it just makes me so mad that not only did she have the nerve to ask.. but that even when we both said a big hell no, she kept on begging and telling us that we are not her family and she would never treat us like that... bro you have a job.. you have a place.. you can clearly support yourself.. all you want to do is live in my house to not pay rent so you can get a car that you cant even drive.. and we all know the "2 months" she said will not be 2 months..

Be a fucking adult and suck it up.. jump on an extra bus in the morning or move closer to your job. Have some fucking responsibility!!

It seriously makes my blood boil. How fucking selfish do you have to be.. how damn dumb are you to think after all the shit you pulled me or my dh would just let you crash in our house.. with our kids .. no no no fuck no.

Am i wrong? Am I over reacting?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
shell3m
by Shell on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:06 PM
She just needs to take her money and go stay at a hotel near her job.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:08 PM

Seriously.. or rent a room. We live in the city.. there are plenty of rented rooms for $120 - $150 a week. Have some dignity and responsibility for once! Ugh the rage that fills me for her attempting to ask this and how she reacted when we said no.. I swear it makes me see red. Never has something made me so beyond angry

Quoting shell3m: She just needs to take her money and go stay at a hotel near her job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:12 PM

I just cant wrap my head around how people can be so inconsiderate and selfish. How dare she. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 12:19 PM

I mean am I wrong to be so angry with this?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)