Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does this make a bad person?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I have this friend who has the goofiest looking kid I have ever seen. I love him and he is sweet as can be. I feel bad for even thinking that he's goofy looking though.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bettywooptiedoo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM
No. I dumped my goofy looking ex because I didn't want goofy looking kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:03 PM
Seems more like an observation on your part, as opposed to judgment. From what I've seen, some of the goofiest looking turn out to be beyond beautiful in later years, not always but sometimes ;)
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:04 PM
Meh, I've thought worse.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:05 PM

Nope...one of DS13 friends looks like and sounds like Steve Urkel, LMAOOOO

I call him Urkel all the time, he has no idea who Im talking about but laughs his goofy ass off, LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:07 PM
I hope so.

Hes already beautiful on the inside.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Seems more like an observation on your part, as opposed to judgment. From what I've seen, some of the goofiest looking turn out to be beyond beautiful in later years, not always but sometimes ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:08 PM
Those goofy kids grow up and usually tend to look normal. My ds is goofy with his big buck teeth, his head will eventually grows into them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:08 PM
This.

My niece was just weird looking until recently. She 16 now and turning into a gorgeous woman.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Seems more like an observation on your part, as opposed to judgment. From what I've seen, some of the goofiest looking turn out to be beyond beautiful in later years, not always but sometimes ;)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:09 PM
1 mom liked this
That's hilarious.

Quoting Sassy762:

Nope...one of DS13 friends looks like and sounds like Steve Urkel, LMAOOOO

I call him Urkel all the time, he has no idea who Im talking about but laughs his goofy ass off, LOL

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:09 PM
Not at all! As long as you keep it to yourself of course lol. I have friends I don't think are conventionally attractive. They're amazing people though.

And kids go through some goofy stages too. My 10-12 years were not good. I was all limbs and teeth lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:09 PM
No, there are many kids that aren't good looking.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)