Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:41 PM
  • 0 Replies
So... I have been asking 4th to do a family day, just him, the kids and myself but he says the kids don't act right when he is around... Ya whatever, they act the way a kid acts.. Anyways, he called me stating he is coming to town with his mom to get out the house.. I said cool and told him I'm getting off the phone.. Yes, I'm upset because he can do whatever he wants when I want to do a family day... Whatever, it is frustrating but I am not arguing over this at all... He knows how I feel, he know I am resenting him, he know I am building a wall up so I don't get hurt again and he knows that this is a huge deal breaker for me... I want a husband to spend time with and include the kids. I want my kids to know what a FAMILY is and does sometimes...

How many times do I have to get it a cross that I am distant from him because he won't even acknowledge us as a family?

Today, I took my kids to the zoo and he took his,mom where ever to get out the house, now we are at a park enjoying the nice weather...
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)