Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going to drop this here for now

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
1 mom liked this

The following was posted by a friend of mine on Facebook.

I wonder how many trump supporters are feeling stupid right now, after he attacked the family of a fallen soldier, admitted he lied about seeing a plane full of money being given to Iran, melania may not be here legally because she committed visa fraud, which nullifies her green card and citizenship, and he's been caught.. CAUGHT... in lie after lie, and is now being federally investigated on multiple federal offenses, and now MUST stand trial for the trump University scandal, and asked 3 times in a one hour National security briefing, why can't we use nuclear weapons. Plus he may be brought up on espionage charges for telling Russia to hack the dnc and also find the missing emails, you remember? The emails on which she was cleared of any wrong doing. But did you get the part about ASKING ANOTHER SUPER POWER TO HACK THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? He also said he met Putin when they did 60 minutes together, forgetting the fact that he was in the states, and Putin was in Russia, and he said he always wanted the purple heart, he just didn't want to actually shed blood for the country he wants to be president of, because that wouldn't be the easy way to get it. Now that his own party has turned on him and psychologists and psychiatrists are saying he is mentally ill, "textbook case", as one of them stated, if you still support this imbecile.. YOU ARE A FUCKING MORON! I'd like to hear just one solid argument as to how, after all that is being uncovered about him, he would still make a good president. I don't want to hear about Obama, Clinton, Sanders, or anyone else, I want to know how DONALD J TRUMP, would be a good president after commiting treason against his own country.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
theResidentCat
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:42 PM

why are people acting like this is all new news?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:44 PM
1 mom liked this
He's no worse than Hillary.
Littlebunnyfufu
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:47 PM

But no better... We are so screwed.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He's no worse than Hillary.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:48 PM
I never liked him. My husband likes part of what he says he wants to do, but would never vote for a guy who would probably sell his own mother for money.
This election is a fucking joke anyways.
Apocalypse here we come.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:48 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:49 PM
You don't have to vote for either one. Why do people keep forgetting this? This is not down to which is the lessor evil, just don't vote for either one.

Quoting Littlebunnyfufu:

But no better... We are so screwed.

Quoting Anonymous 2: He's no worse than Hillary.

MrsDukati
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:50 PM
Trump and Clinton are two peas in a pod at this point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 3:54 PM
IMO they are both terrible. He definitely does NOT have my vote..but she doesn't either. I wish there was someone running that actually has a brain and won't bring us into WW3. I'm sure Trump will!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this
It requires a certain degree of intellect to "feel stupid," so you can't really expect that out of the majority of his supporters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:22 PM

We are screwed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)