Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Annoying a** kids at the park....watch your kids!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
So me and my kids are at the park and its fairly empty so I go to the swings to enjoy myself since I rarely go and swing myself .

So im on the swing ....and I have my headphones on and im swinging high and fast catching good airtime! !

And some kids come over ..some get on the other swings and some just daet out running in front of me almost causing a collision .. it happened way too often even with older kids who clearly see me swinging and they choose to waltz absentmindely in front of me ....

Like watch your fucking kids...do you not teach them to watch for other people swinging?!

If I would've actually collided into them at that speed and my 259 pounds frame they would've been seriously injured and hospitalized. I literally had to stop in mid air like I was the road runner ans jam my toes to stop me from hitting someone with full impact...stupid little kids and their parents.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:36 PM
That made me laugh. But no. No one watches their kids anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:36 PM
Take your stupid headphones off and be an adult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I wouldn't have stopped. If they are that dumb to walk in front you while swinging, then they get their stupid butts knocked over.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:39 PM
And who's watching YOUR kids while your 259lb frame is swinging while wearing headphones?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:40 PM
I just completely left the swings after the third almost collision. It was ridiculous and the parents were standing there not telling their kids to watch out ...if I would've punted one across the park I bet they would've been pissed...I almost wanted to collide with one just to make them aware but my good side kicked in before my evil side could take over :p

Quoting Anonymous 2: That made me laugh. But no. No one watches their kids anymore.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:40 PM
My sister actually broke her sons collar bone when he walked in front of her while she was swinging. She felt so bad. It happens fast. Luckily you were able to stop without hurting yourself or sometime else
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:41 PM
My two kids were next to me swinging ;) there are eight swings dear.

Quoting Anonymous 5: And who's watching YOUR kids while your 259lb frame is swinging while wearing headphones?
Bettywooptiedoo
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM
Get your hefty ass off the swing you freak!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM

How tall are you?

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM
This is what I was thinking too.

Quoting Anonymous 5: And who's watching YOUR kids while your 259lb frame is swinging while wearing headphones?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)