Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you have stayed w Bill if you were Hillary???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
I'd like a woman president, but I can't respect a woman who strands by her promiscuous husband. And she blames the other women, and defends Bill. Some have accused him of rape and sexhal assault even. It goes back to the 70s.

Then he had a consensual affair for years with Gennifer Flowers. Hillary called her trailer trash. What are the Clinton's?

What about the bj from Monica and the semen stained dress?

How could an educated woman of means, stay married to a sexual predator? I can't respect Hillary and question her judgment.

What do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM
I would if I was a power hungry psycho who had my eyes on the presidency.

But I'm nornal. So I'd have kicked his philandering rapey ass out decades ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:42 PM

Its one of those things where they are stronger together as a couple than they are apart. 

GKmoms18
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:43 PM
I would have, but I think the way she handled it and why is none of your business and frankly it's tasteless. And I hate hillary
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:43 PM
Quoting Anonymous 2: I would if I was a power hungry psycho who had my eyes on the presidency.

She's a witch and I hate her, but I don't see how staying w Bill helps her politically.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:45 PM
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Its one of those things where they are stronger together as a couple than they are apart. 

Theyre not a real couple. Their marriage is a sham!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:45 PM
His money power and connections are her money power and connections. Did you miss how he met personally with the AG just before she was cleared?

Quoting Anonymous 1:
Quoting Anonymous 2: I would if I was a power hungry psycho who had my eyes on the presidency.

She's a witch and I hate her, but I don't see how staying w Bill helps her politically.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:46 PM
Quoting GKmoms18: I would have, but I think the way she handled it and why is none of your business and frankly it's tasteless. And I hate hillary

Wouldn't people have more respect t for her if she divorced him? She looks like a fool staying in that marriage!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:47 PM

I agree. It's obviously a marriage for political gain. she's untrustworthy to her core. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:48 PM
Quoting Anonymous 2: His money power and connections are her money power and connections. Did you miss how he met personally with the AG just before she was cleared?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

[/quote

You're right! They're disgusting and evil! I think they sold their souls to Satan!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 4:49 PM
Quoting Anonymous 4:

I agree. It's obviously a marriage for political gain. she's untrustworthy to her core. 

She's totally evil!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)