Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HELP is this a sign of molestation or "s&x play" update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 30 Replies
Ds6 has a friend we'll call "Jack", also 6.
Jack's grandmother is my neighbour. Jack and ds6 are in the same class at school, they used to get on well but this summer he and his siblings and cousins have been at the grandmothers house a lot. Ds6 played out in our street with them a handful of times but all the kids were bullying him, hitting him and trying to pull his pants down. I didn't even have to say he wasn't going out with them anymore. Poor ds said that he never wanted to again.

That was 2 weeks ago. Tonight as I put ds to bed he kissed me and tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I told him mummy's and sons don't do that, family doesn't do that. That's only for grown up people who are in love. I asked if anyone had missed him like that, he insisted no. Then I asked if he's seen other people kissing like that. He said that Jack and his 10yo sister kiss like that. He told me they didn't know ds was there, he was watching them around the back of the grandmother's house where they were all playing.

Jack has also been in trouble at school for showing his underwear and trying to get other kids to do the same. You could write that off as kids being silly but now after what ds said I just feel sick. I'm an only child and so is ds so I don't know if this is normal experimentation? Should I tell ds and jacks teacher?

Update: I had a long talk with ds this morning and I'm confident that nothing has been done to him. I'm dreading today, I forgot that we have a birthday party the whole class has been invited to. I'm fine with them being together in a public, supervised setting. But Jack often seeks out ds to play with so I'll have to keep an eye out so they're not alone in any rooms together.

The more I think about the time I've known Jack, the more becomes obvious that something wasn't right. I feel stupid for not putting the pieces together sooner.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this
I'd report it to child protective services. None of this is normal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:13 PM
Will they want to speak to ds? I don't really want to drag him into it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd report it to child protective services. None of this is normal.
happymia
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:14 PM
Siblings,normal siblings, don't make out.
constantg
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Report to CPS- anonymously. The kids are probably being abused. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM

WTF

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting Anonymous 1: Will they want to speak to ds? I don't really want to drag him into it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I'd report it to child protective services. None of this is normal.

You can make the report anonymously. I'd also mention that all these kids were trying to pull your sons pants down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:15 PM
You need to make a report.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM
2 moms liked this
It sounds to me like the kids are being sexually abused. This kind of sexualized behavior is learned. Please make the call.
firespurity
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:17 PM
You have reasonable suspicion to make a cps referral
katydid150
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 5:18 PM
I would report. Sounds like something isn't right in that home.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)