Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Perfect Teenagers

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM
  • 58 Replies
1 mom liked this

DO NOT EXIST. If your teen is straight A never does wrong, you might want to start putting a tracker on them and looking deeper into their lives :)

by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bohemian_Pirate
by A Landscapers Love on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:02 PM
Ok then
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:03 PM
4 moms liked this
Perfect....no. Everyone has flaws. Really good teenagers with a good head on their shoulders do though.
Gallifrey_Madre
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:03 PM

I'd say I agree. Even mischief that's minor in nature is still mischief.

mmm2015
by Eldouchedegrande on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:04 PM

My son was far from perfect but he wasn't a hellion like some people on here have.

He got out of hand, we had fights, he was a shit head sometimes. he broke rules, he got bad grades.

But we were not at each other throats, he didn't run away, he didn't flunk out of school he didn't threaten to kill us he didn't get drunk he didn't smoke or do drugs he didn't have sex in bushes

He was just a normal kid.

Honestly I think I lucked out with my son, because his father and i were both very high maintence kids and teens LOL

RockChar
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:05 PM
I was pretty close!

smiles and blinks innocently
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Mine is not perfect but she is pretty damn close. She is fun, smart, a good sister, doesn't have perfect grades but knows what she wants to do with her life, we rarely fight. She has been easy to raise. My middle dd will give me a run for my money I can already tell
cybcm
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:06 PM
Well, my 16yr old and her appalling grades are off the hook then.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM
Well no one is perfect but my nephew is pretty close. 18 years old, good kid, doesn't do your typical teen stuff(drinking, smoking, drugs), watches his younger sister without complaint, works full time, smart kid, planning for his future, makes good decision. Not perfect but I'd take him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:10 PM
1 mom liked this
I think about 75% of "perfect" teenagers in reality are just as sneaky as ninjas and never get caught.
theResidentCat
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:11 PM

So what you mean is he was normal... Yes those are very rare where they dont go off deep end but are still mouthy, still push boundaries, but do it with a fair balance instead of being a complete fucking homonal psycho :)

Yes. You indeed had a normal teen. Me too mine is kina a brat though.

Quoting mmm2015:

My son was far from perfect but he wasn't a hellion like some people on here have.

He got out of hand, we had fights, he was a shit head sometimes. he broke rules, he got bad grades.

But we were not at each other throats, he didn't run away, he didn't flunk out of school he didn't threaten to kill us he didn't get drunk he didn't smoke or do drugs he didn't have sex in bushes

He was just a normal kid.

Honestly I think I lucked out with my son, because his father and i were both very high maintence kids and teens LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)