Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How likely is it that I am pregnant

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I already took a test yesterday but it was negative. Still no period though

Facts-
LMP- 7/3-7/7
Fertile week- 7/16-7/21
Unprotected sex (pull out method) since LMP- 7/27, 7/29, 8/1, 8/2

Expected period- 8/4

Late: 2 days

Symptoms- nothing other than craving sweets and cramps

Wdyt?!?

Yes I would be super happy if I were.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tsatske2
by Latricia on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I think the cramps may be a bad sign. If you are wanting to get pregnant, and keeping track of your fertile period (hopefully with mucus and not just with the calender), why are you not having sex at peak pregnancy and why are you pulling out?

KTU
by Kim on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:37 PM
Possible, yes. Likely, no. I would imagine the test would be positive at this point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:43 PM
I'm not even 100% sure it's cramps..could be anxiety or just digestive issues.
Not actively trying to get pregnant. So we try to avoid being intimate during my fertile week and pull out the other days. But would still be happy if I were pregnant. And would be happy if I weren't

I just want to make sure ok not like, dying, according to webmd lol

Quoting tsatske2:

I think the cramps may be a bad sign. If you are wanting to get pregnant, and keeping track of your fertile period (hopefully with mucus and not just with the calender), why are you not having sex at peak pregnancy and why are you pulling out?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:44 PM
10 days after unprotected sex? Even if it weren't during my green week
I'll test again on Monday if nothing

Quoting KTU: Possible, yes. Likely, no. I would imagine the test would be positive at this point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:46 PM
Healthy couples who are TTC have about a 20% chance each month of conceiving.
Considering you aren't actually trying and are pulling out I'd say closer to 10%. Just a guesstimate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:47 PM
Two of my pregnancies had a positive test 10 days after ovulation.

Quoting Anonymous 1: 10 days after unprotected sex? Even if it weren't during my green week
I'll test again on Monday if nothing

Quoting KTU: Possible, yes. Likely, no. I would imagine the test would be positive at this point.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:48 PM
In all seriousness, when should I go to a doctor if I still don't get it? Google is telling me I have a tumor 😬 (I know, don't believe Google).

Quoting Anonymous 2: Healthy couples who are TTC have about a 20% chance each month of conceiving.
Considering you aren't actually trying and are pulling out I'd say closer to 10%. Just a guesstimate.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:50 PM
How do you know your fertile week? If it's accurate and you had unprotected sex 6 days after, you are most likely not pg.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:51 PM
1 mom liked this
You are 2 days late and assume you are either pg or dying? no middle option? Over reaction much?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not even 100% sure it's cramps..could be anxiety or just digestive issues.
Not actively trying to get pregnant. So we try to avoid being intimate during my fertile week and pull out the other days. But would still be happy if I were pregnant. And would be happy if I weren't

I just want to make sure ok not like, dying, according to webmd lol

Quoting tsatske2:

rachel216
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:51 PM
I wasn't able to get a positive til 13dpo and I barley got a positive then. I would call your doctor and get a blood test
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)