Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dating while separated?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
If you and your dh were separated and he started seeing other people would you still continue to try to save your marriage or consider it over?

Just to clarify- I am still absolutely 100% in love with my husband and I want nothing more than to stay married. This separation was his decision, not mine. I can't see myself ever wanting to be with anyone else.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:55 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope .........its over. 

Pink.Sunshine
I hate all but two of my coworkers today. Seriously 😒
Yesterday at 12:13 PM
by Petty Princess on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:56 PM

I'd never do that and I wouldn't save a thing once it got far enough to separate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:58 PM
Can't say "I'm done" more clearly than banging someone else. The marriage is over.
flaquitabss
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 7:59 PM
No. What if he is going to do? Work in two relationships at a time? Then pick his best choice? No way in hell! He is out!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:00 PM
I would be done. There is no turning back from that for me. :( I'm sorry you have to go through this.
GingerZombie
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:00 PM
Depends, was that part of the terms of your separation? I think y'all are done tho....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:01 PM
I'd consider it over. I'm all for people separating and date while they figure out what they want, but you can't actively work on your marriage while seeing other people. I know for me that initiating a separation would mean that I was done and not interested in working anything out. DH is of the same philosophy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:02 PM
Hell no. The thought of my man with someone else makes me feel physically sick.

Quoting GingerZombie: Depends, was that part of the terms of your separation? I think y'all are done tho....
jamamama00
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:02 PM
There is no way I would work on reconciliation while my husband was out banging some other bitch.
PurpleUnicorn_2
by Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Been there. Done that. Never again. My advice, don't be a fool. You deserve better than that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)