Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh. My. Gosh.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ok so i am a single 24 yr old mother of three. my ex husband and i divorced 3 yrs ago because hes a cheater but we remained very close friends. Anyways one day we drove together to go get his two nephews ( ages 32 &22) from TN and needless to say the younger of his two nephews kept staring at me and just smiling at me. I thought he was just being nice so i didnt think much of it. Well about 7 Weeks later he started texting me and calling me and just wanting to use my washer or wanted a ride or just anything that he needed he asked of me bcz my ex no longer has a car.one day he called me and invited me to lunch and said he just didnt wanna go alone. We started talking and needless to say he couldnt have been sweeter or any more funny than he was. He asked me to a dinner and movie for the next night i said yes. He was respectful and a gentleman. He even walked me home (8 blocks) and we said good night with a peck on the cheek. Ffw to a month later we are hanging out more and spending time together he ask me to be his lady. I said yes. Well we had sex that night for the first time and god is he amazing. Ok so heres the question... would you be okay dating your childrens cousin from the paternal side or not?

Btw my kids are 7 4 and 6 months and have no idea whats going on we dont tough or anything infront of the kids just yet.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Spam72
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:04 PM
Sounds like you have enough on your plate without dating a relative of your x. At your age I could barely handle 1 kid with a helpful husband.

Slow your roll.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:05 PM

momma2mms
by Kristin on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:05 PM
No I wouldn't. Not in a million years.

You have a lot on your plate. I wouldn't add this extra drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:05 PM
He's not your bio cousin so as long as you ex would be okay with it, I'd see where it goes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:10 PM

If you have a six month old, who is that babies father and where is he? Is it possible that you jump into sexual relationships too quickly? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 7, 2016 at 8:28 AM
Even tho we r not together nemore we still have a great sexual relationship

Quoting Anonymous 3:

If you have a six month old, who is that babies father and where is he? Is it possible that you jump into sexual relationships too quickly? 

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 7, 2016 at 8:33 AM
So you're fwb with your ex and now you're going to have a relationship with his cousin? Yep what could possibly go wrong?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Even tho we r not together nemore we still have a great sexual relationship

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)