Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

its ridiculous to own a dyson

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 104 Replies

why pay so much. is it the name

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:33 PM
They supposedly work really well. Other people's vacuum doesn't affect my life though b
thundersky
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:33 PM
I like shark
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM
2 moms liked this
I have had the same dyson for over ten years. Well worth the money.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM
Shark is better than Dyson IMO.
Spam72
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM
I e heard you have to bring them in yearly to get them maintained in order for them to keep working well.
KairisMama
by Emerald Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:34 PM
My Dyson has been with us for 10 years and is still amazing. I've never had a Hoover, Shark, or Bissel last anywhere near that long.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:35 PM
1 mom liked this
You get what you pay for. I will be buying a Kirby in the next 5 years. I consider it a lifetime investment.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:37 PM
3 moms liked this
I thought the same thing until my parents got me a Dyson for Christmas last year. I have 3 cats, and that first time I vacuumed I filled the canister probably 4 times in the living room of our tiny apartment despite the fact that I vacuumed with the Bissel almost everyday.

I was actually just vacuuming about 20 mins ago thinking about how much I love it lol. Is that sad?
mischele
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:37 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a Kirby and I love it
UCantCatchMe
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 8:37 PM
6 moms liked this
I have a shark rotator powered lift away professional. I spent like $250 on it and it honestly is amazing. I vaccum everyday (we have two small dogs) and the canister is almost full each time. I'm amazed at how much it picks up. I also like that I can turn it into a handheld vac, the attacents are great for dog hair and crevices, and it is self propelled. It also can fit under furniture and has great rotation and I can go from low carpet to hard floor to high pile carpet no problem. So worth the money if you have pets.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)