Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Weirdest thing he said during sex (TMI ish)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
Or in this case, during an orgasm after a blow job.

I surprised DF with a BJ after we took a shower this afternoon. He was called in to work and I ran to the store while he was out. My mom had the kids for the afternoon. I told DF that I wanted a quickie. Instead, I just gave him a BJ and let him finish in my mouth.

Anyway, when he came, and I quote, he said "fuck you." He has no idea why he said it. He just said it was so intense that those were the only words he could find. I thought it was hilariously weird. We ended up laughing about it.

So what was the weirdest thing your SO said to you in the heat passion?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:38 PM
Lmao. I think you broke his brain.
have no idea for me though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:40 PM
I did. I usually do though lol I keep going after he cums. I also know where his other spots are. I just find it funny that he could only say that.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lmao. I think you broke his brain.
have no idea for me though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:40 PM
My husband told me not to move one time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:40 PM
I had a boyfriend in college that started saying things like "oh you dirty slut you dirty whore!"
In another situation it might have been hot but this was just creepy.
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:42 PM

I've always liked a guy who is vocal in bed but DH has never said anything weird. 

I did date a guy for awhile and the first time we slept together, just as he came he said "Ohhhh mommy". Needless to say I kicked him off me and never saw him again. It completely creeped me out. 

GhostWriter85
by Exotic Butters on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:44 PM

Not wierd when he asks you to dress up as another footbal play then you got a problem. Oh sorry I am watching scary movie lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:44 PM
My dh has said "you asshole" when I've pushed his buttons and Made him cum to fast.
Gallifrey_Madre
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:45 PM

icky... lol

Quoting alexsmomma06:

I've always liked a guy who is vocal in bed but DH has never said anything weird. 

I did date a guy for awhile and the first time we slept together, just as he came he said "Ohhhh mommy". Needless to say I kicked him off me and never saw him again. It completely creeped me out. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I just gagged a little. Idk why, but the "mommy/daddy" thing freaks me right out. Like I'll punch someone if they say it to me.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM
Barf.

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)