• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm a horrible mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
I feel like a big POS because I don't feel connected to my baby girl. She is 6 months old and I still don't feel very connected with her, I obviously care for her and all but I don't feel the same way as I did with my other kids.

Could it be because is my first daughter? I have 4 boys and this pregnancy wasn't intentional either. I feel horrible because I really try to feel the same way I did with my othee kids but I can't.

What can I do? I want to fix this before she is older, I don't want to ruin her life by having her thinkinh her mother doesn't love her.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:47 PM

Do things with her. Take your kids places. Include all of them but you can have special mother daughter days too. Go shopping and get pretty outfits ect.. 

sorrynotsorry1
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:47 PM
Sometimes we get all loved out. Don't put to much into thinking about it. If we give and give and give for so many years we just cannot give anymore. It will pass.
my2kidsmom9498
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:51 PM
With 5 kids, it might not just be that new to you anymore. But, that does not mean you don't love her or you won't be close. It will happen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:05 PM
Maybe I will get closer as she grows up?

Quoting my2kidsmom9498: With 5 kids, it might not just be that new to you anymore. But, that does not mean you don't love her or you won't be close. It will happen.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)