Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Korryn Gaines

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Really? Are people really that stupid??? Was she supposed to be taking meds for some kind of issues or was that all her??

Just viewed the Traffic stop video, the shooing video, the video of that poor boy who has a crazy ass family and it looks like his aunt is seeing $$$ she can make from that poor boy saying he was shot as he ran away. That poor boy, if this is they way some of the BLM people think, not wonder your young men are being shot! "Fight the police! You better fight them!!!" wtf?

Rant over. I feel so sorry for that child.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-White.Rabbit-
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:52 PM

I think she just wanted another overdose of lead poisoning. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:08 PM

I just dont understand why you would tell a 5 year old to fight the police. Or why you would even act like that to the police with young children with you.

Quoting -White.Rabbit-:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:09 PM
Idk but that bitch was crazy
-White.Rabbit-
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:29 PM

Because she was insane. The girl had some major issues.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I just dont understand why you would tell a 5 year old to fight the police. Or why you would even act like that to the police with young children with you.

Quoting -White.Rabbit-:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:31 PM

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:33 PM

Let the Klan meeting begin. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I just cant with this one.

Walter Scott, tamir rice, John Crawford, I can without a doubt say those young men were murdered.

This bitch was insane. She wanted to be a martyr. And like my bf says if you want to be a martyr at least be in the right.
Analeigh2012
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:44 PM
I think she had serous issues and wanted the olive to kill her. Suicide by cop. I think her family is exploiting the situation for money. Everyone saw Baltimore quickly pay $6.4 million to Freddie Gray's family before the case was investigated fully. I think her family is hoping to profit off her death and it is disgusting. The left that poor child has lived so far makes me really sad. She was an outwardly beautiful young woman and must have been in such turmoil inside. It's so very sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:47 PM
This woman was crazy and her family is money hungry!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:53 PM
His family deserved that money. Hers won't get a dime.

Quoting Analeigh2012: I think she had serous issues and wanted the olive to kill her. Suicide by cop. I think her family is exploiting the situation for money. Everyone saw Baltimore quickly pay $6.4 million to Freddie Gray's family before the case was investigated fully. I think her family is hoping to profit off her death and it is disgusting. The left that poor child has lived so far makes me really sad. She was an outwardly beautiful young woman and must have been in such turmoil inside. It's so very sad.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)