Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD if you found out your babysitter was 'snapchatting' your kids faces

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies

to random people all over the world? Would you want to know?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
alexsmomma06
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:59 PM

Kill her obviously..... 

Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Is the babysitter making them look obscene? Then no. If babysitter is putting those dog faces on them, don't care.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 6, 2016 at 9:59 PM
I don't think I'd be happy about that, it's unprofessional at least.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:00 PM
LMAO!!!!

Quoting alexsmomma06:

Kill her obviously..... 

awelling
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Anyone family or not knows I don't want my kid's pictures anywhere on social media.
Liastele
by Lauren on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:01 PM
1 mom liked this

I would ask my kids if they had a fun night? 

As long as the pictures are in good taste I don't care. Make my kid vomit a rainbow or have a dog face. Cool. As long as they aren't taking inappropriate photos of my kids or making nasty comments, I don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:02 PM

No to both of those. She's videotaping the child and trying to get her to "talk" to her followers. She's not a very good babysitter - she couldn't even tell me how old the child was. She was like "oooh, you know I don't actually know". I'd hazard a guess at about 15 months.

Quoting Lillibella: Is the babysitter making them look obscene? Then no. If babysitter is putting those dog faces on them, don't care.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:02 PM
I would be very upset, and she would be fired because she would have known ahead of time that we don't put kid photos on the internet, ever.
Lillibella
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:02 PM
I would tell her to stop. It's not that serious.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

No to both of those. She's videotaping the child and trying to get her to "talk" to her followers. She's not a very good babysitter - she couldn't even tell me how old the child was. She was like "oooh, you know I don't actually know". I'd hazard a guess at about 15 months.

Quoting Lillibella: Is the babysitter making them look obscene? Then no. If babysitter is putting those dog faces on them, don't care.

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:05 PM
My kids snap chat themselves so i wouldn't be that worried. But i do think it's unprofessional.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)