Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Faking a pregnancy test ?!?!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 15 Replies
It's not to keep a man or for some sick joke, but other than buying positive pee or drawing a line - how can you make a test look positive? I read somewhere a hairdryer would make both lines appear?

No bashing! It's for a PROJECT!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 10:59 PM
Not sure you can look it up on line. But if this was really a joke it would be a really sick joke (just throwing that out there).
Marivilla
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:00 PM
Just borrow pee from a pregnant person
akemi875
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:04 PM
Well try all those methods and compare the results. I've also heard that if men pee on a stick it will show positive, but I don't believe there is any studies to prove it, there another variable for your 'project.'
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:07 PM
I read those, that's where I got the hairdryer idea lol

Quoting Jabojoe: http://www.enkivillage.com/how-to-make-a-pregnancy-test-positive.html
UCantCatchMe
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:09 PM
Only if they have testicular cancer or prostate cancer supposedly.

Quoting akemi875: Well try all those methods and compare the results. I've also heard that if men pee on a stick it will show positive, but I don't believe there is any studies to prove it, there another variable for your 'project.'
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM
If a man gets a positive pregnancy test it is usually a symptom of testicular cancer.
I know a guy that took a test for shits and giggles and came out positive. His mom is a doctor and knew right away it was bad. He's been in remission for almost a year now.

Quoting akemi875: Well try all those methods and compare the results. I've also heard that if men pee on a stick it will show positive, but I don't believe there is any studies to prove it, there another variable for your 'project.'
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:11 PM

Lets see, fertility medications or certain types of cancer will make a fake positive.

akemi875
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:12 PM
Huh.. I just did a quick Google check because I wasnt sure.. I guess you're right.

Quoting UCantCatchMe: Only if they have testicular cancer or prostate cancer supposedly.

UCantCatchMe
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:14 PM
I just remember reading an article written by a man once where he took one for shits and giggles and it came out positive and that was why.

I believe ovarian cancer will also throw a false positive.

Quoting akemi875: Huh.. I just did a quick Google check because I wasnt sure.. I guess you're right.

Quoting UCantCatchMe: Only if they have testicular cancer or prostate cancer supposedly.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)