Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Fixed it! Now it makes sense.

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:46 PM
  • 26 Replies

Mobile Photo

When I first started this app, it was telling me something like 2250 for daily caloric intake. I didn't have a freaking goal weight set. Lol

Today was a good day.

Do you count your calories?
by on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:47 PM
No but I used to on MyFitnessPal. What app do you use?? I've been looking for a better one cuz my ass needs to get in gear. Lol
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:50 PM
Fooducate. I love it. It let's you scan your food too. It will tell you what grade it gets, how processed it. What persrvetives are in it and what they do. As well as a item by item calorie counter and exercise tracker.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No but I used to on MyFitnessPal. What app do you use?? I've been looking for a better one cuz my ass needs to get in gear. Lol
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:54 PM

Yes I do.

I lost 40 pounds by counting calories. Its the most logical way to lose weight imo. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:55 PM
Thanks!!! I'm gonna look into that. I don't have extra money for a fitbit, gym or anything so thus might be a good place to start for me.

Quoting Glitchtastic: Fooducate. I love it. It let's you scan your food too. It will tell you what grade it gets, how processed it. What persrvetives are in it and what they do. As well as a item by item calorie counter and exercise tracker.

Quoting Anonymous 1: No but I used to on MyFitnessPal. What app do you use?? I've been looking for a better one cuz my ass needs to get in gear. Lol
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM
I agree. I feel like I'm in more control this way. Plus it's fun to try and beat the numbers. And no starvation which is my favorite part!

Quoting Retrokitty:

Yes I do.

I lost 40 pounds by counting calories. Its the most logical way to lose weight imo. 

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 6, 2016 at 11:56 PM
No but I should be.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I just started two weeks ago, but I'm addicted.

Quoting vegaswife2011: No but I should be.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:04 AM

Will look into, it. Lol most of my weight involves Coca Cola and beer🙈

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:07 AM
Is it an iPhone app?

Quoting Glitchtastic: I just started two weeks ago, but I'm addicted.

Quoting vegaswife2011: No but I should be.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Aug. 7, 2016 at 12:10 AM
My DF was recently diagnosed with diebetes type 2. So he really wants to try and control it. Which is what kicked this off, but he was completely addicted to coca cola.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Will look into, it. Lol most of my weight involves Coca Cola and beer🙈

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)