Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is going to be awkward...

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
I teach at a school in a small town. Everyone knows everyone and their business.

This year I have a cluster of drama a mile wide and I'm not sure I'll survive the year.

One of my students is Jeremy. Another is Amber. Jeremy and Amber share older siblings named Chris and Dani. I had Chris 4 years ago and Dani 6 years ago. Chris and Dani's parents are divorced. They share a mom with Amber and a dad with Jeremy.

Is that confusing enough for you?

So... Lewis and Stacy had Dani and Chris. Lewis and Stacy split up. Lewis married Trish. They have Jeremy. Stacy married Kevin. They have a child, then Amber, and two more after Amber.

Good.

Well if having the two kids in the same class wasn't going to create enough stress for me during class parties and other parent events, since I know first hand they do not get along. It gets worse.

It has been a long standing rumor that Lewis is a bit of a player and that he cheats on Trish with whatever he can. There is also a rumor that Lewis is sleeping with another mom at our school, Mary. Mary has twins. Mary's twins are also in my class.

We did Confrences tonight. And you could tell how awkward it all was. All of them I the same room giving each other the stink eye.

It's going to be a LONG year.

Ugh.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
blsdbyangel07
by Evil Food Lady on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:18 AM
Umm I truly admire your patience to teach☺️
Trixie_dahl
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:24 AM

I would do meetings as far apart as possible lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM
I have these kids for kinder. So we do lots of classroom parent activities. Class parties like for Halloween, Valentine's, Easter Christmas etc. And a few other "parent inclusive" things. So I'm going to get lots and lots of time with all of them together! Yay me!

Quoting Trixie_dahl:

I would do meetings as far apart as possible lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)