Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I really hate the two lanes at drive thrus

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:44 AM
  • 34 Replies
You know the kind that start off at two and then you're supposed to merge into one to pay and get your food.

So I'm at McDonald's getting breakfast and I ordered and drove up, the lady next to me hadnt ordered yet. I could see that. Well she insisted on cutting me off, as in came close to hitting my car just to make sure she could get in front of me.

Of course that means at the pay window there was a bit of confusion on who ordered what.

Why is it so hard to just be nice?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDukati
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:45 AM
1 mom liked this
You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't eat there.

Lmao! Kidding. I went through McDonald's this morning also. Yeah some people are idiots.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this

I hate that too.  I just want my damn 4 for $4, not a quick game of bumper cars.

MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:49 AM
Yeah, that's annoying. I don't the two lanes that merge either.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:50 AM
lol yup. Bad me. I should stick with eating my celery and nothing else

I really don't get it. The time they take to correct the order the food is in totally negates the time you saved by cutting me off.

Quoting MrsDukati: You wouldn't have this problem if you didn't eat there.

Lmao! Kidding. I went through McDonald's this morning also. Yeah some people are idiots.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:50 AM
I don't know if they are doing that promo down here. Might have to look next time I stop by

Quoting corticosteroid:

I hate that too.  I just want my damn 4 for $4, not a quick game of bumper cars.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:51 AM
1 mom liked this

Some people are just assholes.

Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:51 AM
It seemed like a great idea but not down here where people are assholes.

Quoting MistyMoo: Yeah, that's annoying. I don't the two lanes that merge either.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:52 AM

Around here it's a forever thing at the Wendy's, which is fantastic, because as far as I'm concerned, it's the pinnacle of fast food creations. 

Quoting Roxygurl: I don't know if they are doing that promo down here. Might have to look next time I stop by
Quoting corticosteroid:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:53 AM
1 mom liked this
Stay away from drive-thru's. Problem solved.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:54 AM
Funny enough there aren't that many Wendy's around me, which sucks because if I had to chose fast food it would be them. Chili is my fav. Mmmmm

Quoting corticosteroid:

Around here it's a forever thing at the Wendy's, which is fantastic, because as far as I'm concerned, it's the pinnacle of fast food creations. 

Quoting Roxygurl: I don't know if they are doing that promo down here. Might have to look next time I stop by

Quoting corticosteroid:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)