Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Would you put up with this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Usually when i get sick i deal with it till it gets really bad. I have no immune system at the age of 20 and my husbamd doesnt understand that i wait it out untill i get really bad. I told him that i was sorry that i got sick at the wrong time last night and that im sorry that im always sick and he tells me that that when something is wrong i go to my dr and get meds and get pumped with meds all the damn time and that its ruining me. Like wtf. So right now i dont know what im dealing with all i know is that my ribs and my stomach are in a lot of pain and over a month have gotten worse. Since he didnt work yesterday i made an dr appointment and they drew blood and did an xray on my chest i might have to go and get 2 ultrasounds done. I wont know untill my dr office calls me later, and yet again he told me i need to deal with the pain because he does everyday i can barely fucking breathe because of this pain. And im suppose to fucking deal with it. I cant breathe i cant sleep i cant do anything without being in so much pain. I almost kicked his ass out last night. I should have fucking done it.this is fucking ridiculous.

Update......
Everything came back normal the blood test and the chest xray. So they will not do ultrasounds. Question is whats causing my pain?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:57 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 8:59 AM
You're only 20 and already dealing with a bad marriage? Holy shit.

You can't make him a decent person. Good luck.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:00 AM
Tell him to take a running jump.
50shadesofbetty
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:01 AM
How long jas this been going on? How old are your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:22 AM
The pain has been a month and my son is 14 months old

Quoting 50shadesofbetty: How long jas this been going on? How old are your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:24 AM
What do my kids have to do with this considering i didnt mention my kids.

Quoting 50shadesofbetty: How long jas this been going on? How old are your kids?
amy-momof5
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:24 AM
So is there ever anything medically wrong with you or are they just giving you pain meds?
lunabella79
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:27 AM
So why do you have a bad immune system? When you're given medication, what are they treating? Do they ever find anything?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:27 AM
I dont get pain meds i get antibiotics but yes i usually have bronchitis or an upper respiratory infection but this time i dont know what i have. I didnt even get pain meds for what i have now i got told to take ibprophen which i dont have and have no money so either way i have to deal with it. They think theres fluid in my lungs and that i have a cyst or a kidney stone

Quoting amy-momof5: So is there ever anything medically wrong with you or are they just giving you pain meds?
marmie41
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:28 AM
You have no immune system and wait an extensive of time before seeking medical treatment?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:29 AM
Usually they treat bronchitis or an upper respiratory infection but this time its something else they put me on an inhaler to help me breathe. Im waiting for a phone call to find out what they found in the xray

Quoting lunabella79: So why do you have a bad immune system? When you're given medication, what are they treating? Do they ever find anything?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)