• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Headache sufferers!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
For about a month, I've been getting odd headaches. Lots of tests from the neuro said one of my cerebellum is Lower than the other, but it's tiny and not likely to be causing any issues. My brain is fine other than that. So they can't help. My regular dr is stumped too. My bp is normal (almost textbook perfect) and my heart rate seems normal too. (I'm not spending$1000 on a week of heart monitoring.) He said my diet looks good too. I drink little to no caffeine (I drink tea, that's about it), my salt intake has always been low and I try to not eat junk. He recommended some vitamins, maybe getting my hair cut (because it worked for a different type of headache in high school. It's down to the top of my undies now.), and keeping a headache journal. I plan on getting my hair cut anyway, I just can't find someone that I like to do it. Lol! The vitamins are a good idea too, just for Health reasons. (A multivitamin will be fine, he said.)

My questions are: do you use a headache journal? What kind do you use? Paper or an app? What apps are good? What kind of paper do you use? Just a spiral notebook or something else? What helps get rid of your headaches? What helps you not get them? Do you have triggers? What are they? How did you figure out that they were your triggers?

Thank you for your help! These headaches need to stop/go away!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:34 AM
I have hormonal migraines. I know what causes mine, so I don't keep a journal. Heres a hug and a bump.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:37 AM

Never kept a journal, but have been keeping a mental log of triggers, which seem to be - sitting and laying positions; dehydration and/or alcohol consumption; caffeine withdrawal; cigarette smoke and other noxious or strong odors.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)