Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

elzmnsf, you quoted my reply on the Olympic swimmers post

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:56 AM
  • 3 Replies
But it's since been deleted.....I freaking hate when that happens!!

So what did you say? We can carry on the discussion in another post :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
elzmnsf
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:01 AM
Lol!! Yes I was saying that our gov't cant compel brazil to extradite heinous criminals, nor return kidnapped children. They may not have much weight on this either. Politically speaking, Brazil is not an America friendly place.
Roxygurl
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:30 AM
Yes, wasn't Brazil where there was an American father trying hard to bring his American son home and it took years and years to bring him back?

Quoting elzmnsf: Lol!! Yes I was saying that our gov't cant compel brazil to extradite heinous criminals, nor return kidnapped children. They may not have much weight on this either. Politically speaking, Brazil is not an America friendly place.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Popseeko
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:33 AM
This isn't a heinous crime nor is it a kidnapping.

Additionally you have the IOC which can place future sanctions on Brazilian athletes wanting to compete in the games if they don't free the swimmers.

Quoting elzmnsf: Lol!! Yes I was saying that our gov't cant compel brazil to extradite heinous criminals, nor return kidnapped children. They may not have much weight on this either. Politically speaking, Brazil is not an America friendly place.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)