Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Milwaukee

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies

A friend of mine posted a video of a neighborhood protesting the  cops and tagged me in it ... she said "together with our brothers we stand strong,they cant stop us!" 

Am I understanding this correctly a guy with a illegal gun started fleeing from the cops and was shot? this is what caused the town to riot the police  and burn businesses?

From what I read I do not blame the cop for shooting him ..anyone with an illegal firearm has no good intention so why is the town so pissed?, I had much to say but didn't want to argue with her. just asked that she no longer tag me in post like that..she was upset and got defensive..What are your thoughts on this and what would you have responded?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:11 AM

Do we really have to start this Klan meeting again? That is already going on in another thread. 

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:12 AM
Because people act first and think later. Shit, sometimes they don't even think later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:13 AM

Well, if you spend your life spinning your wheels, going nowhere because the government, police, and society keeps holding you down, you'd get frustrated too. Eventually, you'd explode. 

If if you do not wish to be tagged, it's your choice, and she should respect your wishes. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:14 AM

The cop who shot the man is black and there are differing versions of what happened. Some say that the guy pointed the gun at the officer and others say that he was just running away with a gun in his possession. Either way people are rioting.

ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:15 AM

i would have untagged myself for sure.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:26 AM

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Well, if you spend your life spinning your wheels, going nowhere because the government, police, and society keeps holding you down, you'd get frustrated too. Eventually, you'd explode. 

If if you do not wish to be tagged, it's your choice, and she should respect your wishes. 

Going nowhere because the goverment,police and society holds you down? Please explain this to me? 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)