• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Psycho mother post

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
Things haven't improved much. We've made very little progress.
Almost a week after she was supposed to show up to sign POA she FINALLY did (last Friday.) CPS said that was all they'd do and it was up to me to communicate with mom to get the girls medicaid cards, social security cards, etc... Moms been less than cooperative. Said I have no reason to have their SSC or numbers. My grandpa said the same among other things.
One of the girls was admitted to inpatient treatment Sunday early morning, shed been in yhe ER since Friday night straight from the doctors office. (my grandpa is saying I caused her issues and that's why she had to go!) I've been working on getting their social security cards this week along with working with the doctors for my sister who's in inpatient treatment.
I spoke to the school social worker for the girls schools (each school has their own social worker) and she was very familiar with everything once i mentioned the last name. She said she was beyond shocked that the kids were still in the home to begin with, apparently there's been a minimum of one cps report made every year!!! By the school. So she wasn't quite so shocked that cps backed out and closed the case this time. We talked a bit about everything and she's helping get some things worked out then looking into some stuff for me as well as informing the other schools social workers so they can keep a closer eye on the little kids still at home.

This is the op and some of the updates. It was getting too long lol.
http://mobile.cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/21299975/Psycho_mother_update_3
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
kris1stbaby
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Now that you have POA can you go to the ss office and get new cards for them?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Tried that Tuesday and they wouldn't accept POA. Said it had to be a court order for them to accept it OR my name has to be in their transcripts but NOT under guardian (unless I had guardianship papers from the court) OR certified doctors note saying *I* took them to the doctor.. social worker fixed their transcripts and I'm picking up the doctors note in a bit then going down to social security office to try again

Quoting kris1stbaby: Now that you have POA can you go to the ss office and get new cards for them?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)