Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Has anyone left their husband while pregnant?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 5 Replies

I am very unhappy. I can't do this anymore. I realize I will get bashed because I'm pregnant "why would you have a child with someone you want to leave?" because people make huge mistakes, plain and simple. Because he is not the man I married. Because I was young and dumb and stayed for the wrong reasons. Take your pick. I thought making a mistake meant I needed to live with it for the sake of the kids, but being married to him is killing me. I have given everything I've got, we've tried counseling, I've tried separating and modifying myself and working on me to make sure I am giving it my all. Being with him really makes me miserable. How do I do this? I am a SAHM, which makes my situation worse because I gave up my career at his request. I feel like I will be starting from scratch. Will I be able to successfully leave him and provide for my kids? I'm heartbroken and scared. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
simplemom
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:11 PM
I'm sorry you are going through this. What type of career where you in? Can you get back in it? Do you two have any other kids?
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:13 PM

only you can answer these questions. you need to go back to work and start saving money as soon as you can. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:15 PM

Get back into your career and leave.  It can be done, it will be difficult but that is better than being miserable with someone who will not change for the better with you. 

MixedCooke
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:54 PM
I left for 3 months and wouldn't go back to him until he found us a new place to live. He did.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 4:57 PM
Yes I did and I was a douche and moved three states away to be with my family. Made for getting full custody easier.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)