Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I know I shouldn't judge but wtf man

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
My sil has a daughter she is about 23. She is pregnant with baby number 3. The problem is they are extremely irresponsible. With her first 2 they were living with sil when they were born. Sil bought everything for the babies. Well her 3rd is due on October. About 3 months ago niece and her boyfriend finally go their own place. I told Sil I said just wait within 4 months they'll call you saying they have no place to go. And that is what happened. Niece told her mom that they are about to lose their home because her boyfriend lost yet another job. Has a baby due in October. Is on food stamps Medicaid, wic and so forth. Sil asked her if she has any of the stuff she bought for the 2nd last November. Niece said no it all has been lost or destroyed with them jumping from house to house. The double stroller, the play pen, high chair all of it. And to beat it all the niece said after this one they are going to try again because they want a girl and these 3 are all boys. Wtf how selfish to keep having kids you can even put a roof over their heads.

They have burnt bridge with everyone when it comes to letting them stay. Plus it will be hard to find anyone who will be ok with them living with them months on in with 3 kids who are 5 and under much less if she had number 4. I know it is none of my business but I can't help but judge this situation. She has already stayed with me and had called 3 times since then to ask if she can I I say no now. Not again. They Need to get their shit together and stop having babies they can't afford.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:21 PM

I judge stuff like this. Hard. She should not be having babies she can't support. How sad for those kids to grow up in poverty. CPS will probably be involved eventually. Especially if she becomes homeless. 

mama2KiraEthan
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:22 PM

I hate judging people but sometimes it's so hard. In this case, I feel so bad for those children. The niece shouldn't be having any more babies until she provide for the ones she has.

I never understood why people keep having kids just to try for a certain sex, esp. when they can't take care of the ones they have. If you can't provide a home for them, you can not take care of them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:23 PM
They jump between her and his family and her oldest started school this yr they can't keep jumping like that now with one in school

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I judge stuff like this. Hard. She should not be having babies she can't support. How sad for those kids to grow up in poverty. CPS will probably be involved eventually. Especially if she becomes homeless. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:23 PM
They are lower then the scum on my feet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:26 PM
Your SIL needs to stop bailing them out! They probably dont think anything about popping out kids having others supporting them. You need to say something. Those poor kids, their the ones that will suffer.
Ashybaby13
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this
I love judging people for this shit. This is what is wrong with America. We want to pat everyone on the back and say oh let's not judge but fuck THIS IS WRONG. Maybe if there were consequences to her actions she would stop making the same mistakes over and over.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:27 PM
This you can judge and judge hard. If you can't even put a roof over your head then don't go having more babies.
shell3m
by Shell on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:28 PM
1 mom liked this
Because everyone babied her she never learned....now she's always going expect someone to bail her out. They didn't lose that shit either , they probably sold it all and now are out of money again. Her mam needs to grow the fuck up and get a damn job and keep it. Are jobs fun? No, but they pay the bills.
Foxilady
by Nymph on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:28 PM
I feel for those babies. Right or wrong I wouldn't let my grandchildren do without.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:30 PM
That's what I told Sil her dd boyfriend needs to man the fuck up and take care of his family. Niece get mad when anyone says that to her though

Quoting shell3m: Because everyone babied her she never learned....now she's always going expect someone to bail her out. They didn't lose that shit either , they probably sold it all and now are out of money again. Her mam needs to grow the fuck up and get a damn job and keep it. Are jobs fun? No, but they pay the bills.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)