Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I accidentally got my husband high and I had to go pick him up from work.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies
3 moms liked this

This morning I made some special brownies with some marijuana.

I went to go take a shower and sent DH a quick text in case he came home to grab lunch. I said something along the lines of "I made your lunch it is on the counter but dont take a brownie yet they are special and nsfw. 

Well DH did come and sent me a text saying "thanks love ya" 

About 2 hours later I got a call from DH. He asked me to come get him. I rushed to his work (which is only like 10 mins away) and he said that he was high as a kite. I looked at him like he was crazy and asked him why?

He said he didnt actually read my text earlier and picked up his lunch and grabbed a brownie. I asked him how he could eat it without tasting it and he said he figured it was one of those shitty vegan ones I have been making (in his defense I have been trying  a lot of healthier recipes for my sweets and most of them havent been good) 

He said he realized why it tasted funny when he started feeling it. 

I asked if he got in trouble and he said no that it was an easy work day anyway and he would have come home anyway he just didnt want to drive. 

I guess I need to make a sign that says "There is pot in here" because he cant even manage to read a text message. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
romalove
by SakePrincess on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:39 PM
24 moms liked this

So this guy is accidentally high and the other guy in the other thread had an accidental blow job.

Men are just accidents waiting to happen, apparently.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:40 PM
Yeah. I for sure would leave them on the counter! But I also have a preteen who would probably have one, or at least nibble. Lol

Maybe tell him before you make them next time!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:41 PM

I did tell him I was going to make some special ones but I bake a lot so he didnt even put two and two together 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yeah. I for sure would leave them on the counter! But I also have a preteen who would probably have one, or at least nibble. Lol Maybe tell him before you make them next time!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:41 PM
6 moms liked this

Lol *goes to find the other thread* 😂😂😂😂😂

Quoting romalove:

So this guy is accidentally high and the other guy in the other thread had an accidental blow job.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:42 PM

How can you have an accidental blow job?

Quoting romalove:

romalove
by SakePrincess on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:44 PM
4 moms liked this

Beats me, the thread was called Accidental Blow Job at the Bachelor Party or some such nonsense.

Just boys being boys, having accidents, you know, skinned knees, blow jobs, high as kites....

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting romalove:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM

Lol, read it... The lady tripped and ... Well.. 😂😂😂😂

Quoting romalove:

Beats me, the thread was called Accidental Blow Job at the Bachelor Party or some such nonsense.

Just boys being boys, having accidents, you know, skinned knees, blow jobs, high as kites....

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting romalove:

romalove
by SakePrincess on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:48 PM

Did one of them need a dentist or a urologist after they had their accident?

Should I read it while clutching Kleenex?  I'm very sensitive, you know.  :-)

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Lol, read it... The lady tripped and ... Well.. 😂😂😂😂

Quoting romalove:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting romalove:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM
1 mom liked this

Do you have kids? OMG!

ihave1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Wth, I missed that one. How do you accidentally give a blow job. You either do or you dont. Lol.

Quoting romalove:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)