Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I don't care what you all think!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies
I get food stamps, I go to two different food banks a month, I search for coins and lost jewelry, (I got a metal detector on wish upon a hero), and I have a huge jar filled with coins, jewelry I check for lost on Craigslist and if it's real gold I sell it at the place here that buys gold.

I get WIC, go to the clothing bank, get free school supplies at the Salvation Army, plus haircuts. Every year I get gift cards for Payless and get my kids new shoes and I get two pairs per kid, because both food banks give them out.

On wish upon a hero I ask for school clothes and place up wish lists and boom usually we get it.

Christmas I get toys for tots, the Christmas bureau and go asking on wish upon a hero and Craigslist.

Thanksgiving I get free dinner making stuff from 3 separate places so I end up with tons of food.

I get monetary assistance, I get spousal support from my ex (even though I am dating this guy and I refuse to marry him because spousal support), my boyfriend pays for our housing. And I'm in HUD housing anyway so it's cheaper!

I buy dollar store stuff and sell it for $10-$20 saying its homemade on Etsy.

Ex dh is paying cs too on all of "our" 5 kids only 2 are his hehehe. He has no clue!

Every Easter i get free baskets from a local church. I work and get paid under the table. It doesn't mess with my benefits!

I go to my required number of interviews, but never get the job. Oh do you have black people working here? Not sure if I can deal with that. Oh is that guy bagging retarded? Isn't that what they call it? Oh I have to do lifting? My back isn't great. Etc.

I get utility help every year. I just have a sob story and let it get to the point I have a notice of shut off and they pay it!

I went to Red Lobster for my birthday my boyfriend payed, I had a lobster it was great!

Often I sell the clothing from the clothing bank to buy nicer ones.

You may not agree with my lifestyle but we are happy and it works!

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:46 PM
12 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:46 PM
Oh and we got a free pool pass for our family this summer! I had to write an essay on how not having money affects you and your children and I wrote an awesome one. All summer has been spent at the pool.

AND we got free tickets to the local amusement park because I wrote to them!

The coins in my jar are what I am saving for us to go to disneyworld! I already have enough for plane tickets, and 4 days at a hotel!
bmw29
by spitfire_bobbie on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM
Bullshit!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:47 PM
No need to get violent love. Jealousy does not become you.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:48 PM
Nope! 100% serious. I have a big flat screen tv and a Kodi box too.

Quoting bmw29: Bullshit!
dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:48 PM
What do you buy from the Dollar Store that people would pay $10 on???
LuLu7000
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM

I hope you are a troll.......

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:49 PM
4 moms liked this

*slow clap*

Hold that chin high girl. Or get someone else to hold it up for you. Seems to be your style.

cutebaby06
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:50 PM

You have someone come & wipe your asses for you too? What are you going to do when all of the help runs out?

redneckmama4
by Loree on Aug. 18, 2016 at 12:50 PM
Sad. Your poor kids.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)