Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

JonBenet Ramsay

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM
  • 146 Replies
I am still intrigued after all these years. What is everyone's theory of what happened? I do believe Patsy wrote the note but I think they were trying to cover up for something the brother did. I think maybe the brother got mad and hit her with something, they panicked probably thinking she was dead and thus started the cover up. They were probably in shock that he did it and didn't want to believe it and considering his age maybe didn't want to put him through it. Think about it a kidnapper is not going to kill a child in their own home and leave a ransom especially not until a certain time indicated on note. Why even leave a note at all if child is dead. They rushed right away to get cops even when note said 10am call police and she is dead. I would have gone right to bank and waited. Idk..just don't see how anyone other than any family member could have done this.
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Newmom8912
by Crystal on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:39 PM

It's been a loooong time since I've watched or read anything about it, but I remember thinking it was probably the brother. This happened when I was a kid...I need to refresh on all the facts.

imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:40 PM
2 moms liked this
I don't know what happened, and I feel it's unfair to assume I do.
AvantGardener
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:45 PM

Same as you. There was an alleged history of sexual abuse and inappropriate behavior from the brother. They thought she was dead, they killed her while trying to cover for him.

mom2twinboyz
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:46 PM
Me too...there is a new documentary coming out so hope to get all caught up and refreshed again. It does seem like they forked over a whole lot of money to hire people etc.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It's been a loooong time since I've watched or read anything about it, but I remember thinking it was probably the brother. This happened when I was a kid...I need to refresh on all the facts.

mrsary
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:48 PM
I was too young to follow the story and didn't get into it as an adult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:48 PM
3 moms liked this

I just saw the preview for the CBS miniseries and I can't wait to watch it. I really hope it's a sincere attempt to solve the case and get justice for Jonbenet.

Oliviasmom72
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:50 PM

I am also intrigued this one and a few cases I really wish could be solved. I think her mother Patsy had something to do with it. The Ransom note was strange and investigators said it was in Patsy's hand writing made to look like she was trying to disguise her handwriting. There apparently is some stuff heard on her 911 call that is just bizarre. I don't think some random intruder fed her pineapple, wrote the ranssom note, then killed her.

charm2mama
by Bronze Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:51 PM
I don't know the story well but I don't understand why there is so much fascination around this story. Not knockin', just don't get it.
jamamama00
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:52 PM
I think pasty did it and I think she acted alone.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)