Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

They went alone... I'm upset!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 289 Replies
2 moms liked this
I am BEYOND pissed right now

A month ago my ex sent me an email saying they would be going on a road trip, he listed all their stops (all out of state.) But told me not to tell my son because it was a surprise and he didn't know.

Well I tried calling today and my ex said my son is with SM and it was a surprise trip he paid for them to go on. He said they don't get much time the two of them, especially since they had their daughter. But that I should have SM number so I can call my son, and that all the info he gave me a month ago is correct.

I told him his wife needs to bring our son back home and into the state NOW or I will be alerting authorities in the state/city they are in. He told me I am being rediculous and I told him had he told me this a month ago I would have said no, and we wouldn't be here today!

He said he is tired of them having to walk on eggshells to please me and that I have no right to act the way I am because he is custodial.

Grrr!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:59 PM
1 mom liked this
How long has SM been in the picture?
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 1:59 PM
4 moms liked this
Do you have a CO preventing him from leaving the state with him without permission?
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:00 PM
39 moms liked this
Sorry, I side with your ex with this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Exactly what do you think police are going to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:02 PM
That is completely irrelevant

Quoting Anonymous 2: How long has SM been in the picture?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:03 PM
15 moms liked this

He's custodial and he allowed it so the police wouldn't do anything.  If you were a better mom, you would have custody.  I don't see the problem here.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Why is he the custodial parent?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:04 PM
Yes, but according to my ex when I didn't dispute it immediately when he first emailed that was the same giving permission.

Quoting peanutsmommy1: Do you have a CO preventing him from leaving the state with him without permission?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:05 PM
I don't see the problem.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:06 PM
Lol, we still have 45/55 custody. Just cause he's the "designated custodial parent" doesn't mean I don't have rights. It even says that designation does not take away from my rights

Quoting Anonymous 4:

He's custodial and he allowed it so the police wouldn't do anything.  If you were a better mom, you would have custody.  I don't see the problem here.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)