Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Here is my sad confession about BLM

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 41 Replies
It has me scared of pissing off black people. Lol.

I bumped into a black lady once and was scared she would start yelling at me, calling me racist. Or something.

I'm always nervous, I hate fighting & sure don't want to start one. Let me add I don't want to fight any one. White, black, purple whatever the color.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM
đź’¤
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:55 PM
đź’¤
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:59 PM

I actually am super aware now. I kind of feel the same. Like walking on eggshells. Not really because of BLM but racial tensions are just high and I live in a black neighborhood (I'm white). I've never had a problem though and my neighbors have been nothing but kind. Surprisingly Detroit has been pretty tame compared to other parts of the country. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:02 PM
I do have some nice neighbors. I do feel like I'm walking on eggshells too. I feel like I'm just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I actually am super aware now. I kind of feel the same. Like walking on eggshells. Not really because of BLM but racial tensions are just high and I live in a black neighborhood (I'm white). I've never had a problem though and my neighbors have been nothing but kind. Surprisingly Detroit has been pretty tame compared to other parts of the country. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:02 PM

I've never ran into that but if I did I would tell them THEY are racists that's why they're LAZY and no good for anything but selling crack, squeezing out babies and stealing from workers. I'd say if you want your pathetic life to matter stop being such a b*tch towards the people way better than you and start acting like you deserve some respect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:02 PM
đź’¤
sendsun
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:03 PM

Ummm.....wow!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I've never ran into that but if I did I would tell them THEY are racists that's why they're LAZY and no good for anything but selling crack, squeezing out babies and stealing from workers. I'd say if you want your pathetic life to matter stop being such a b*tch towards the people way better than you and start acting like you deserve some respect.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:04 PM
Wow you're angry. Being racist has nothing to do with being lazy. That just made me lol'ed so hard.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:04 PM
I'm not fearful, I am friendly and treat everyone with respect. Avoiding black people will only make the current situation worse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 3:05 PM
Lol if she said that I'm sure she would end up in the ER.

Quoting sendsun:

Ummm.....wow!

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)