Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Parent's Choice Formula - YAY or NAY

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 70 Replies

I'm a first-time mom and plan on breastfeeding. I do plan on buying a small supply of baby formula in the event that my milk supply doesn't kick in right away. A few mothers have said that this was a good idea.

With that being said, today while I was at Walmart, I was strolling through the baby aisles and ran across Parent's Choice Formula. I swear the can looked just like like the Similac brand but of course was about $10 cheaper.

Have any of you moms used that the Parent's Choice Formula before? I've checked out the reviews online and 98% of moms recommend it but I wanted to know outside of the reviews on the Walmart site if any of you moms have used it with your children.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 2:56 PM
I used it for my formula fed kids. It wasn't bad. If I formula fed again, I'd probably I use that one again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:52 PM
Thank you.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I used it for my formula fed kids. It wasn't bad. If I formula fed again, I'd probably I use that one again.
smorgan865
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes!! So worth it. Or Sam's Club brand if you have a membership (it's the same).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:56 PM
We gave it to my daughter from birth to a year she's actually smarter and healthier then my breastfed son and my other formula fed son lol.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:58 PM
I've got a Sams club membership. I can check it out.

Quoting smorgan865: Yes!! So worth it. Or Sam's Club brand if you have a membership (it's the same).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:59 PM
I was not a fan of it. Seemed more bubbly then I was comfortable with. I liked the target brand up n up. I had the least air bubbles when mixed and did not smell as bad as the name brand it was compared too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:59 PM
Lol. I laughed so hard.

Quoting Anonymous 3: We gave it to my daughter from birth to a year she's actually smarter and healthier then my breastfed son and my other formula fed son lol.

PJMM
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:59 PM
I believe i used it and it was fine.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 9:59 PM
How long did you use the Target brand formula?

Quoting Anonymous 4: I was not a fan of it. Seemed more bubbly then I was comfortable with. I liked the target brand up n up. I had the least air bubbles when mixed and did not smell as bad as the name brand it was compared too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 10:01 PM
Great! I've always been the one to stick with name brands but I'm realizing that store brand is just as good.

Quoting PJMM: I believe i used it and it was fine.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)