Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

REALLY REALLY EXCITED!!!!!!

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM
  • 10 Replies
1 mom liked this
I just the message that both boys football teams will get to play in the Cowboys stadium in Dallas this year! And even better, it's the weekend of my birthday! They will play their regular game on Saturday, my actual birthday, then we will drive down to Dallas and stay in a hotel that night. The games will be on Sunday. My older son got to play there a couple years ago bit this will be my younger son's first time. We also get a behind the scene tour of the stadium and locker rooms. It's really cool and I'm super excited and so are they! If I can get back to work quick enough, hopefully we will have enough extra that we could have dinner at the Midieval Times restaurant!!!!
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kristinm87
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:16 PM
1 mom liked this
Exciting!
morgiefae
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Awesome!

okeydokie
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:20 PM
How exciting! We took the kids to the Ram's practice once. DR got tons of autographs and Case Keenan gave his his sweaty wristband! DS was so excited! I think he will be a life long Ram's fan after that.

Enjoy your birthday weekend!
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:20 PM
Cool!
Geeez17
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:24 PM
Wow that's awwsome
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:28 PM
1 mom liked this
That's awesome!

Quoting okeydokie: How exciting! We took the kids to the Ram's practice once. DR got tons of autographs and Case Keenan gave his his sweaty wristband! DS was so excited! I think he will be a life long Ram's fan after that.

Enjoy your birthday weekend!
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:48 PM
New message came in, the league is covering half the cost of the hotel! Provided we rsvp early and at the hotel that they pick.
krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:58 PM
Bump! ;)
theResidentCat
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:59 PM

how exciting even if I hate fools ball. That is such an event to look forward to :)

krazymom2boyz
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:01 PM
Lol, that's what my baby sister said!

Quoting theResidentCat:

how exciting even if I hate fools ball. That is such an event to look forward to :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)