• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My stomach hurts. :(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
I'm sorry that I'm posting. I don't normally but right now, all I wanna do is crawl into my mommy's lap and cry. But my mom is a pos so I'm asking you guys for advice.

This entire week, my stomach has felt really full, like a stuffed turkey. Anytime I eat, I feel like it doesn't settle in my stomach, more like behind my lungs, creeping up my throat.

But I've been having BM/#2. It's not hard, a few times it was diarrhea. But my stomach still hurts.

My diet hasn't changed though I know I need to work on it since it's not a good food intake.

Is there something I can take, something I can do? My stomach feels like it's protruding and stretching. :(

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
blessed107
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:22 PM
Do you have acid reflux?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:23 PM
Why are you sorry? Go to the doctor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:24 PM
Not that I know of.

I feel like I'm lactose intolerant sometimes. If I have too much dairy, I'll have the runs. But my stomach doesn't feel like this.

Quoting blessed107: Do you have acid reflux?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:25 PM
Bc its such a stupid thing to post about. My bowel movement, an adult should know how to figure out a 'stomachache'.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you sorry? Go to the doctor.
dayumskippy
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:30 PM

Ive had the same issue before minus the BM stuff. I have a real bad issue with acid reflux and gas. Which kinda sounds like what youve got going on. You could try to get some gas x and an acid blocker like tums or zantac. I used to take zantac and gas x daily because I'd stay up literally all night with bloating and burning acid reflux. I'd have to sleep sitting up and sometimes I'd wake up because it would start to come up into my throat. Yucky feeling.

AbbyWalsh
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:31 PM

I'm not a doctor but what you're feeling might not be related to food or digestion at all.  It could be that something else is inflamed, and is putting pressure on your lungs or whatever.  Pain or pressure can "radiate" or be "referred", which basically means you feel it in one place, but the cause is somewhere else.  Go to a doctor (a real one, not an internet one! LOL). 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:32 PM
I don't think it's stupid. Stomach aches can be really painful. It's hard to know what's causing it, so that's why you should see a doctor. I would try ibuprofen for the pain in the meantime.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bc its such a stupid thing to post about. My bowel movement, an adult should know how to figure out a 'stomachache'.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you sorry? Go to the doctor.
sarahfire
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 5:33 PM

My stomach hasn't felt right all day either.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)