Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Their hair has changed so much! (photo heavy)

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:45 PM
  • 35 Replies

I was looking through some photos and realized how much my children's hair has changed in just a few years. I know it's normal, it was just cool to see. 

My nine year old used to be so blonde

Now it has darkened and has started getting a bit more wavy when he grows it out

My three year old daughter used to have super straight dark hair up until she was about 18 months, then it started growing in lighter and wavy

My youngest son, who is two, has changed the least. He did have straighter hair at first, but it started curling at the ends

Anyone else have big differences? 

by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:48 PM

they look like the cutouts you see in photo frames you buy. LOL this post is so odd to me...

MrsDukati
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:48 PM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The only difference when it comes to any of my kids, is my middle child. The first picture was her hair at 2, kind of curly, and barely any, and the second picture is her now with long, straight hair.

My oldest had dark hair from the beginning. And my youngest had blonde hair from the beginning. Lol
siri_j
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:49 PM
She's so pretty!

Can I ask where you got her dress from? If you remember.

Quoting MrsDukati:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The only difference when it comes to any of my kids, is my middle child. The first picture was her hair at 2, kind of curly, and barely any, and the second picture is her now with long, straight hair.

My oldest had dark hair from the beginning. And my youngest had blonde hair from the beginning. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM
There have been people who say they aren't her children, that she's just lies and trolls on here. But it's odd to me too.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

they look like the cutouts you see in photo frames you buy. LOL this post is so odd to me...

MrsDukati
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:50 PM
Thank you! And we got it from Old Navy.

Quoting siri_j: She's so pretty!

Quoting MrsDukati:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

PrettyWings29
by Caribbean Queen on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:52 PM

My son has the lightest blonde hair right now. He's only 1 1/2 though, and I'm fairly certain it will get darker like mine and dh's did when we were younger. 

lenashark
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:53 PM

Because you so often see photo frames of kids in yankees caps against trees and blurred over flashed pictures. Don't make me roll my eyes, they are facial shots because that shows their hair. They are nice pictures because I like taking nice pictures of my kids. The top one of my eldest was taken at a photo place, that's the only one that is high quality. Heres another of my daughter, same hat and place, different pose

Quoting Anonymous 1:

siri_j
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Thanks! I just went to look to see if they ship internationally and i think they do.

Quoting MrsDukati: Thank you! And we got it from Old Navy.

Quoting siri_j: She's so pretty!

Quoting MrsDukati:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lenashark
by Emerald Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:54 PM

So pretty! I'm hoping my youngest sons curls stick around.

Quoting MrsDukati:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

The only difference when it comes to any of my kids, is my middle child. The first picture was her hair at 2, kind of curly, and barely any, and the second picture is her now with long, straight hair. My oldest had dark hair from the beginning. And my youngest had blonde hair from the beginning. Lol

MrsDukati
by on Aug. 18, 2016 at 6:56 PM
Thank you! I was so hoping her's would. Of course they didn't though. Lol

Quoting lenashark:

So pretty! I'm hoping my youngest sons curls stick around.

Quoting MrsDukati:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)