Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Should I report this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 51 Replies

So my step sister just started middle school at the same school I went to about 7 years ago. She's starting 6th grade, I only attended 8th grade there. I decided to visit the 8th grade teachers to see if any of my old teachers were there (each grade has their own set of teachers.) 

Anyway, I greeted & chatted with the 3 teachers I was familiar with, one of them my old math teacher who was a male. He pulled me to the side and asked if I was seeing anyone, I said no & he confessed that he remebered me and was always attracted to me. Even when I was a student. He couldn't tell me because at the time I was a minor and now he's asking to see me. I declined (and held the vomit in my mouth.) He's not young nor attractive. Idk who to tell? If anyone? He never acted inappropriately toward me as a student or a minor. But it makes me wonder if this perv. is checking out other female students.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jeepasaurusrex
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:32 PM
Why do you feel the need to tell someone? Are you underage?
tsatske2
by Latricia on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:34 PM

He did nothing inapproprate. It's a bit sketchy that he thought admiting to you that he found you attractive as a preteen would be flattering, but not illegeal. There's nothing to report. Why would it matter if he was young or attractive?

peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:34 PM
No, it isn't like he hit on you when you were 14
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM
Having secret pervy thoughts isn't against the rules, only acting on your pervy thoughts is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM

YES!

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:36 PM

What is there to report? He can think whatever he wants.

Austinsmom35
by Silver Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:39 PM
Eh, this is gray area for me. Part of me thinks he should be reported, you don't know how close he is to crossing that line. On the other hand, he has never crossed that line (that you know of). I'm not sure, warn your ss if she ever has him to be wary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:40 PM
1 mom liked this
If he was young or attractive, you'd be okay with it?

I don't necessarily think he did anything wrong. He didn't approach you as a child, so there's no reason to think he's approaching other children.

You made me think of my math teacher. I had the same one 9-11th grades. He saw me sitting on my porch one day (10th grade), noticed there were no cars in the driveway (so, he knew my parents weren't home), and decided to stop to "chat"... Weird.
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:43 PM
1 mom liked this

He told you he was attracted to you when you were in eighth grade and how you are 20? 21? And he's...30? Older? 

Yeah, maybe talk to the principal about that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:43 PM
Yes as a way to prevent anything from happening. They may not be able to do anything about it but maybe they will talk to him and that will make him think before he does anything else innappropriate.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)