• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I just thought they were brownies!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
1 mom liked this
Omaha Father Spots Brownies in Back Seat Of Car Used By His Adult Children . . . Immediately Devours Four and Is Found Later Saying Bizarre Things To The Family Cat

1, August 18, 2016 jonathanturley

I love this story. Omaha paramedics were called to a home in Omaha after a 53-year-old father spotted brownies in the back seat of a car used by his adult children. Being a Dad, he predictably immediately ate four of them. He was later found by his wife saying bizarre things to the family cat. Police believe that the brownies were laced with pot.

Paramedics observed the father crawling around on the floor, randomly using profanities and calling the family cat “a bitch.” The mother tried calling the children to see if there was anything in the brownies. One of the kids arrived at the house and said that the brownies belonged to his siblings and probably had marijuana in them.

The father declined to go to the hospital but paramedics took him to bed. The story reaffirms that fathers are refreshingly predictable. When we see a pile of brownies, we will eat them in true Homeresque fashion. If we end up yelling profanities at the cat, it is hardly our fault.

https://jonathanturley.org/2016/08/18/omaha-father-spots-brownies-in-back-seat-of-car-used-by-his-adult-children-immediately-devours-four-and-is-found-later-saying-bizarre-things-to-the-family-cat/

Lmao!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:32 PM
Lmao. Oh wow. I've never been that high before
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:33 PM
Lmao!!
DJC22
by Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:33 PM
Sad! But funny!
Just don't make pot brownies that's the moral to this lesson
panther79
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM

i needed this laugh. that is too funny. guess he learned not to eat someone else's brownies

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this
If you do, don't leave them out for anyone to find!!!

Quoting DJC22: Sad! But funny!
Just don't make pot brownies that's the moral to this lesson
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:36 PM
That is hilarious!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:36 PM
I've had edibles many times. You can always taste the mj. I do not believe anyone who says they accidentally ate them. They do not taste even close to the same as normal brownies and if they do then there is hardly any pot in them and you wouldn't get high like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:41 PM
I've had edibles including brownies as well. If I hadn't known or used marijuana before they would simply taste a little funny. One of the brownies I've had you could barely taste it and it also happened to be the most potent one I ever had.

It's completely plausible.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I've had edibles many times. You can always taste the mj. I do not believe anyone who says they accidentally ate them. They do not taste even close to the same as normal brownies and if they do then there is hardly any pot in them and you wouldn't get high like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:45 PM
I have a really hard time believing that. I have had homemade edibles and ones from actual dispensaries. Every single time you could both smell and taste the marijuana in them. Of course it doesn't smell/taste like mj but it does smell and taste extremely potent and funny, even if you don't know exactly what edible pot tastes like.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've had edibles including brownies as well. If I hadn't known or used marijuana before they would simply taste a little funny. One of the brownies I've had you could barely taste it and it also happened to be the most potent one I ever had.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I've had edibles many times. You can always taste the mj. I do not believe anyone who says they accidentally ate them. They do not taste even close to the same as normal brownies and if they do then there is hardly any pot in them and you wouldn't get high like that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2016 at 7:46 PM
My friend made these amazing brownies that hardy tasted at all like weed, and were potent as fuck. If I hadn't previously been smoking weed for several years, I probably would have just thought they used a different flour or something.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I've had edibles including brownies as well. If I hadn't known or used marijuana before they would simply taste a little funny. One of the brownies I've had you could barely taste it and it also happened to be the most potent one I ever had.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)